Pokerstars WCOOP reload bonus

slapdash

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/bonus/50/july09/
How Do I Qualify for a Deposit Bonus? You are eligible for a 50% deposit bonus when you make a real money deposit at PokerStars before 23:59 ET 14th August 2009 and use the code WCOOP. You can then make two further deposits within 90 days to ensure you qualify for as much bonus as possible up to a maximum of $300 of bonus. If you cash out any amount from your PokerStars account during the Bonus Period, but prior to making a qualifying deposit, you are ineligible for the deposit bonus. Please remember that bonus offers expire and you must earn the required VPPs before the expiration date to earn your bonus. To check when your bonus expires, click the Cashier button in your PokerStars game software, and then click the button that reads "Check My Bonus Status."
More details at the link above. If I've understood the rules correctly, I think the best way to take advantage of this is to make a deposit now (or before 14 August, at least) that gives a bonus that you're fairly sure you'll be able to clear within 6 months (you need 75 VPPs per dollar of bonus), then wait until near the end of the 90 days (unless you clear the first part of the bonus before that ... in which case you've miscalculated!) and make two more deposits, one for a bonus that you think you'll probably clear within 6 months of then, and then one for a bonus that you think you might clear.