Catterick 4th Aug (now abandoned)

3.20 Catterick Saga de tercey, i tipped this last time out and was heavily backed only to be beaten by a length when ridden in a ladies rider handicap, Callan taking the ride today in a bit more of a level playing field. Seems to enjoy the fast ground. 1pt win saga de tercey 3.50 Catterick Mandalay king, looks as though the handicapper is going easy on this horse, won fairly reasonably in a much classier event last time out at york and is only raised 2lb for that length win. Mcdonald seems to be doing well with this horse and glad to see him taking the ride again 1pt win mandalay king

Re: Catterick 4th Aug 3.50 Catterick Real Diamond - I value the importance of course form at this track, and Real Diamond's record around the North Yorkshire track is two wins and a second from three runs. The latest win came off 65 in a handicap and although she has disappointed since off a revised mark, it is quite possible she found the drop back to the minimum trip on the sharp side, as she was keeping on at the end. She hasn't been handed a great draw in stall 11 but off a mark 7 lbs higher than her last win I think she has valid grounds for immediate improvement after nine starts. Any more rain would boost her chances, I'll take her anyway each-way. 11/1 Blue Sq, EW 5.20 Catterick The in-form Silvestre de Sousa has an excellent record when riding for Paul Green and together they team up with Neo's Mate here. The filly has won on both of her starts at this track and shapes as if this extra furlong will be ideal, and a sufficient reason to expect further improvement. She's only 3 lbs higher than her latest win, so could go well. 4/1 Bet 365, EW

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.