High street Bookies under cutting odds

I am shocked that Corals, Ladbrokes and William Hill get away with under cutting the market on anti-post or early morning prices. I have backed three horse's today and took prices, i thought Advanced was a nice price at 18/1 to find that these firms have totally under cut the punters and is trading 7pts bigger at 25/1 with other firms. Is this not scandal. I am a share holder in a horse that won this week The Happy Hammer, and i thought the horse was well marked at 10/1 early price which was with most firms across the board, on course though it opens at 14/1, is this price what Corals or the other leading firms think the horse was worth on form or the online bookies knowing the horse was worth a bigger price. Now there was some interesting betting as i did not release anything about the horse until it hit 16/1, and as soon as i did he odds went in to 10/1 with in minutes, my friends and myself are not illustrious gamblers to move it that much so we were concerned how it had been heavily hit. But my strong views are that high street establishments are giving no value to the punter at all and i think we are being ripped off on their tissue prices.

Re: High street Bookies under cutting odds I regularly go to Coral on a Friday and the early-odds are a joke most of the time, countless times I have seen a 5/2 favourite in the early prices become around 5/1 when the actual prices come up nearer the off.