Best bet of the day 30th July

8.50 Musselburgh Tipped ingleby star up last time she won and has been in fine form lately recently with 2 wins and 2 seconds, should cope better than rocketball with the slightly soft ground here tonight and runs off same mark when 2nd last time out but has g bartley back on board taking a very useful 5lb off and rode him last time he won! 1pt win ingleby star

Re: Best bet of the day 30th July 2:05 @ Nottingham - Bintalwaadi - 1pt win. This is a nice filly out of some high class horses, namely Barathea and Daarshan in the bloodline and with it an impressive collection of gold medals in big flat races. Although this is the debut I think with the ground being somewhat bottomless its going to take a good horse to plug on and get it head in front in what will be a testing 6f. This has entries in other races in the next few days so if its left in, the connections must think if it doesn't win it won't be down to the ground. I'm going to take the 5/1 on this over the 5/4 of the favourite, who has shaped well on 2 runs but the breeding suggests it isn't half the animal of my selection. Going for style over experience here and hopefully I'll land it and be able to keep some pressure up on the top two as this competition draws to what could be a blanket finish.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.