Best Bet Of The Day - Sun 12/7/09

Curr 3.40 Sariska 1 pt win On this ground I feel Sariska could be very hard to beat. I actually feel a softer surface could help here even more, she handled it well on her eye catching seasonal debut but given she is by pivotal who can like a bit of cut and that she is a half sister to gull wing who thrives with some cut. Before Epsom she looked classy given her York win but still had to adequately prove stamina and she did that by winning the oaks. On that win, there is very little between Midday and Sariska but I’m not sure about Cecil’s filly on this ground and none of the Irish challengers appeal to me that much. Sariska could be very tough to beat here.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sun 12/7/09 Beauty O ' Gwaun in the 3:40 @ Curragh 1pt win. Having had 2 runs, and 2 wins so far, John Oxx's filly looks to be a good thing. Her first run was on bottomless ground in an EBF race, she beat a horse that had already had the benefit of 2 runs and had finished only 3l behind Sea The Stars. She then went on to land a G3 at Naas when the going was Good to Yielding. Clearly doesn't mind some cut in the ground, and todays going of Soft should play to her liking. She's already beat a few 100+ rated horses and having only run twice, is open to plenty of improvement. M Kinane will take the ride today, which is another plus for me. Looks like me and Woody are H2H, Good luck fella :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.