Ascot 11th

Re: Ascot 11th 2.50 Cesare @ 11/4 & Without a Prayer to place @ 5/2 Theres no doubt Cesare loves it round here his record speaks for itself even at 8 years old he showed he is still a class act when 2nd here at the royal meeting in which looks to be quite a hot queen anne with a few very good horses in behind and obviously behind Paco boy who is a great horse despite yesterdays bad ride he was given. Although he's just short of being a top group one horse he holds his form very well in group two races and being a winner of this last year he should be able to take this again and the 11/4 looks a great price to me considering I really don't know how to weigh up Aqlaam yet being so lightly raced obviously gave Cesare a run for 2nd lto but I'd prefer Cesare to come out on top in a battle with more experience under his belt. Regarding Without a Prayer I think he could be great value here to place in the top 3 I doubt he is good enough to win but I can see one of the top 3 in the betting flopping which leaves us to find a horse to fill the gap and my preference is for Without a prayer I've been following this horse ever since his 2yr old days winning cantering in at Lingfield he prorgressed well and was tried in some good races as a 3yrd old but went through a quiet spell. He really has improved as a 4 year old this term and problery is best at this trip. I expect him to runa big race here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.