Anyone else having problems with PT3?

muttley

Re: Anyone else having problems with PT3? I think because the forums down then unless you have days left on the original trial, then it wont work for you. I know the last time it happened, i was okay as I had days left but I think it was GAF that couldnt use it. Also today Im okay and its working fine.

Re: Anyone else having problems with PT3?

Talking to a guy here in Vegas he told me that Full Tilt have changed their software to stop datamining. I dont have PT3 with me to confirm this - anyone tried it yet?
Full Tilt were getting a lot of complaints about this, so I wouldn't be surprised. It was one of the reasons I gave up playing cash games there. People could just leave PT3 running overnight, even when they weren't involved in the game. I expect you can still use PT3 on FT, but not in this manner. Anyway, my PT3 is working again :ok

Re: Anyone else having problems with PT3? Haven't purchased Poker Tracker yet. I am on the verge, but I see a few poker sites are offering it for free if you earn enough loyalty points. Devilfish etc. A couple of questions, if anyone knows the answer. How easy are the points to accumulate & once you get Poker Tracker is there any restictions on the license?