Simmy's Thread

Fintron gave me the idea to start up my own thread so thats what I have decided to do, basically I will be using my Betfair account for this, it is empty at the moment so I can make a deposit and start afresh. I will also be using my other betting account but that will be for every horse I bet on rather than my "main fancies" which I am going to try and limit to 3 a day but I may bend that from time to time. ONLY my "main fancies" will be posted in this thread, this will have nothing to do with any other bets I place in other threads that aren't included in this one. Sometimes I am unavailable to get onto a computer/laptop for very long so I won't place any bets on my Betfair account when I do not have time to write up in this thread. Starting bank is going to be £10 or £20, I know most people use "pts" as there picks (which I also do in the BBOTD threads and daily threads) but for this I think I will use £, if there is any objection to that I will revert to pt stakes. Going out at 4pm for a bit so hoping to post up my first selection before then and get this thing off and running. Hope you enjoy the read and hopefully this will be profitable in the long run. Special thanks to fintron for inspiring me to go on and make a thread.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Simmy's Thread Starting Bank - £20.00 Bet One: 17.45 Wolverhampton - Ninth House I really fancy this one to win today. Won over Course and Distance last month and was second here LTO when upped on trip and a rise in the weights. Dropped back down to 7f today which can only be a positive in my opinion. Has also won off a much higher mark when it won 4 in a row at the start of 2008 which included a win off a mark of 77 over this course and distance. £3 to place @ 1.56 £2 to win @ 3.45

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.