Invite only Betfair

kevsul

Just got in, and only 45 Regged so far, so look in your emails Does it mean I have already won and iPod touch 8Gb If no more reg FINAL REMINDER FOR TONIGHT'S iPOD FREEROLL AT 21:00(UK) Dear GinaSulPL Don't forget about the special $11,980 GTD Freeroll you are eligible to play in tonight. Freeroll Details: When: 21:00 (UK) on Sunday 5th July Prizes:

Top 50 each win an iPod Touch 8GB Top 3 win a $550 seat into the next WSOPE Main Event Qualifier 4th - 9th win a $55 WSOPE Main Event satellite seat Don't miss out! See you at the tables tonight. Good luck. The Betfair Team

Re: Invite only Betfair So won the whats highlighted so far Don't forget about the special $11,980 GTD Freeroll you are eligible to play in tonight. Freeroll Details: When: 21:00 (UK) on Sunday 5th July Prizes:

Top 50 each win an iPod Touch 8GB Top 3 win a $550 seat into the next WSOPE Main Event Qualifier 4th - 9th win a $55 WSOPE Main Event satellite seat Don't miss out! See you at the tables tonight. Good luck.

Re: Invite only Betfair

I think this for only new customers who sighned up through like march and made over 1k points, Well done though I got a feeling you can either take the ipod or $200 in cash :)
People were saying something about the cash last night at the table, but why take $200, when in UK ££'s the transfer rate would be $250, so lose $50, Not me I will take the ipod touch :ok Will let you know

I think this for only new customers who sighned up through like march and made over 1k points, Well done though I got a feeling you can either take the ipod or $200 in cash :)
People were saying something about the cash last night at the table, but why take $200, when in UK ££'s the transfer rate would be $250, so lose $50, Not me I will take the ipod touch :ok Will let you know
Looks like you was correct Woodie Thank you for your e-mail. Further to your query below, players who qualified in this freeroll can choose between USD 200 or the IPod. Since you are opting for the IPod please send us your full address so that the prize can be dispatched. You should be receiving your prize between three to four weeks once it has been dispatched. ipod for me :ok

Looks like you was correct Woodie Thank you for your e-mail. Further to your query below, players who qualified in this freeroll can choose between USD 200 or the IPod. Since you are opting for the IPod please send us your full address so that the prize can be dispatched. You should be receiving your prize between three to four weeks once it has been dispatched. ipod for me :ok
Nice one Kev....But how are you going to get all them old 78's on it? :unsure :lol