Warwick - 3/7/09

Dont think there is a thread: 3.10 Makaam 5/2 bet3 bog 10 pts Despite the rain, the ground is apparently still riding pretty quick and I hope that maintains the case for this one. On his first two runs he looked a cert for a maiden at some point with two seconds on the a.w and both of them in pretty decent enough races. However he then went to yarm and he finished a mile off. The question is was that down to the extremely soft ground which it turned out to be that day or the yard’s poor form continuing but I’m inclined to go with the ground. His pedigree looks more faster based and he clearly did act on the surface that day. Hopefully it remains good enough for him today and if it doesn’t I hope they take him out. The trainers form is still a bit of a concern but he did have at least one third the other day and I still see this as having a slight class edge if near his best.

Re: Warwick - 3/7/09 3.45 FEELIN FOXY

0231- 25 % 1) Feelin Foxy
won well last time, good value for her winning margin, and iswell drawn today. 4.20 HAND PAINTED
11- 100 % 7) Hand Painted
Seems to havecome to life on better goings, and can do the hat-trick today. 4.55 ZUWAAR
13- 50 % 1) Zuwaar
Didn't take to hurdles LTO and returns to today's level. 5.25 BARBIROLLI
16333- 20 % 5) Barbirolli
Dropped a couple of lbs for the 3rd LTO and if the selection can't win under thee conditions then there's no hope for it.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.