Betfair poker cheat?

xcode

Re: Betfair poker cheat? I will never play live poker again. Its fixed. From WSOP day 1c: Flesch Survives Day with One-Outer for Straight Flush! Mark Flesch has survived day two by the absolute skin of his teeth. His last chips were in the middle on a flop of qc.gifjc.gif9c.gif with Flesch holding a powerful kc.gifkh.gif but his opponent flipped ac.gif2c.gif for the nut flush. Flesch was left drawing to just one out, and it wasn't the 3h.gif on the turn, but amazingly the 10c.gif hit the river to give Flesch a straight-flush! What a way to end the day! He'll survive with a helluva story to tell with around

Re: Betfair poker cheat?

I will never play live poker again. Its fixed. From WSOP day 1c: Flesch Survives Day with One-Outer for Straight Flush! Mark Flesch has survived day two by the absolute skin of his teeth. His last chips were in the middle on a flop of qc.gifjc.gif9c.gif with Flesch holding a powerful kc.gifkh.gif but his opponent flipped ac.gif2c.gif for the nut flush. Flesch was left drawing to just one out, and it wasn't the 3h.gif on the turn, but amazingly the 10c.gif hit the river to give Flesch a straight-flush! What a way to end the day! He'll survive with a helluva story to tell with around
Hand from yesterdays Deep Stack at the Venetian:- Three players allin preflop AA v TT v 88 with the 8's making a straight on the river (4 outs) - thought I was playing Virgin for a minute.

• 10 months later...

Re: Betfair poker cheat? The "make you win first to suck you in, then takes all your money" argument makes zero sense to me, or any other thinking person, by the way. What makes me fcuking irritated about these threads is not that they don't see the flaws in the logic, but rather that people are so lazy so they don't google around first.. That way they could see that there already a gazillion of these thread at different forums, and they could have read and understand that they are wrong. No, no, just create the gallion-and-first thread about you being "sucked-out" by poker site XYZ Most interesting question: if you believe it to be rigged, why play? IDIOTS :wall

• 4 months later...

Re: Betfair poker cheat? I HAVE 6 YEARS OF BETFAIR OR SHOULD I SAY BENT"FAIR" POKER STATS THAT SHOW I HAVE A VERY LOW 27% OF STARTING HAND ALSO MY ALL IN % READS AS SUCH all in %...........probabilty.....................actual 90-99%.............95%...........................72% 80-89%.............85%...........................63% 70-79%.............75%...........................54% 60-69%.............65%...........................44% 50-59%.............55%...........................22% 40-49%.............45%...........................34% 30-39%.............35%...........................27% 20-29%.............25%...........................12% 10-19%.............15%...........................08% 01-09%.............04%...........................02% add to that i have a 27% starting average i have 4 times as many deuces as i have aces i have 72% of aces matched with a card below an 8 this is just an example the rest of the % reads even worse my single cards read as such above 8----------below 8 --28%------------ 65% both cards above 8.............. both cards mixed.................. both cards below 8 ...........12%.................. .............48%..................................... 40% these stats can be verified and proved on request at [email protected] so i am seeded or deliberately cheated on betfair i think it is because i complained they wont answer me instead refering me to a non existent body in the maltese government that says it all if anyone wants to stop bent fair operating in this country please contact me on [email protected]

• 5 months later...

Re: Betfair poker cheat?

Hi mates, Do you think that betfair poker software cheats? Today I got beaten several times on hands like 3 queens, straight and some other good hands. These were impossible chances. I really don't trust any poker software any more. Regards
I played at Betfair recently. With my first deposit I always win then losing will start. I lose to unbelievable hands and people calling with all sorts of crap. It is sad really because I HONESTLY DO THINK THAT THE SOFTWARE IS THE CHEAT. My advice is to stay off. What I think is happening is that they have players with multiple accounts taking 4 seats and you taking seat no.5 There is no way you could beat them. Stay there you will lose and lose. I also think they have their own players or bots. Or someone or a bunch of the staffs are manipulating the use of the software like ultimate bet. Their tourneys are the worst. Their promotion is wack just stay off all I can say.