Windsor Sat 27th June

Re: Windsor Sat 27th June 3.00 Without A Prayer 9/2 bet3 bog 10 pts A serious amount of rain would be a worry but I still believe this one can run well here. He has been running with some credit in group 3s and the drop to listed level which he has already been successful at, could be the key. He won a listed race last season in france and has performed pretty well since. He came close a couple of times in Dubai when not really seeing out the trip over further. I actually like him more at a mile and he certainly was not beaten about when beaten lto and yet still was only a couple of lengths of the pace in a group 3. Fair chance today. 5.10 Respite 3/1 sj bog 10 pts I spoke quite positively about this one lto where I thought she went into a donc handicap very fairly treated off 72 and as it was she ran well without quite being good enough that day. Her earlier form looked smart enough including a second behind fantasia and an a/w win which was better than the winning margin indicates as she idled in front. She is actually better off with the horse she beat that day as well. The question mark I suppose is the extra trip. Lto over 7f she was pushed along a fair way out before plugging on without the best of runs and that run encourages trip wise and if she sees out the trip here, she should go close.

Re: Windsor Sat 27th June hogmaneigh 335 wind. 0.5 pts ew. not been firing of late, but this race can be run to suit and he gets in off a mark of 102 which suggests he can go close. the recent rain will be helpful to him, and if more rain comes then the better it will be. the trip is good, but all about getting that fast pace to run down and he should get that today. around 18s would be an attractive price.

Re: Windsor Sat 27th June

SportHorse Racing
Event2.30 Windsor
SelectionBridge Valley (Each-Way)
Strength5/10
Date27/06/2009
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 6.00 (Back)
ReasoningRan well enough on debut when finishing 4th in a useful looking maiden and ought to be wiser this time around. Comes up against a few well fancied newcomers here but he has vital experience under his belt and Ryan Moore replaces Pat Dobbs in the saddle. Hails from the continually in form Richard Hannon stable and looks a great bet at 5/1.