Back to Basics Challenge ...... current balance $30.34

Recently I've neglected my (slightly) profitable cash game play and at the same time hit a very long losing streak in MTTs and SnGs ....... so thought it was about time I got back to what I know best and renewed some discipline :ok It's also holiday season, so my yearly profit has been hijacked by the missus and I can't afford to play games above my bankroll for a month or two :sad Starting balance is $30.34 and starting games will be minimum stakes (so $0.01/0.02 on FT - I have $50 more set aside to ensure I am adequately bankrolled to begin with ;)). Some basic ground rules ...... 1) 4000 x BB minimum before moving to next cash level 2) MTTs and SnGs no greater than 1% of my balance 3) Updates in the thread every 1000 hands or whenever I move levels Using Omaha Tracker again so let's see what it turns up :ok Unfortunately this means I cant use Cake network (got to be the softest games out there) but it still leaves me enough sites where I have rakeback so not the end of the world ........ Aim is to be bankrolled for $0.10/0.25 ($1000) before the end of the year. Here goes :dude Starting Balance : $30.34 Total Cash Hands : 0 Cash P+L : $0.00 Tourney P+L : $0.00 Tourney ROI : 0% Rakeback : $0.00 Closing balance : $30.34

Re: Back to Basics Challenge ...... current balance $40.74

good luck. Hope you achieve your goal.
:ok Thanks Staffy .... appreciated. Already clocked up some hands so now well aware of .... 1) What a free for all these stakes are :lol 2) What a grind these early days will be NL tables are more popular at 0.01/0.02 (yes .... Omaha Hi-Lo) and the cap games are also quite interesting ..... never been one for patience me :@ So to the numbers ........... Opening balance : $30.34 Total Cash Hands : 1,365 Cash P+L : +$10.91 Closing Balance : $40.74 (adjustment -$0.51 as I lost some hands somewhere buggering around with my new "Poker Only" hard drive ....:wall) So at least in the right direction ...... holiday time now so be a while before my next update :ok

Re: Back to Basics Challenge ...... current balance $30.34

Good luck Drew If you focus on this you can definitely achieve something nice Enjoy the holidays Fred
Cheers bud ...... :ok How are you online tonight ?? :spank