Wimbledon

Nadal pulled out yesterday because of his injury,here are some other players (atp) that I've seen in the main draw and were recently injured,have an eye on them. Roddick Safin Zverev Stepanek Ljubicic (plays Querrey and Paddy Power offers 1.9) is very questionable Melzer Can't wait to start:clap,good chance to make some cash also:rollin http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/index.html

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wimbledon Hmmm. Has Ivan 'Loosey Goosey' Ljubicic's ankle had a remarkable recovery from that nasty fall!? Sam Querrey will most likely play a lucky loser instead. Even if Ivan does turn up I expect Querrey gets a win via an eventual walkover/Ljubicic retirement. Juan Martin Del Potro effectively becomes the 'top seed' in Andy Murray's side of the draw as he (instead of Rafael Nadal) faces Arnaud Clement. BBC Sport - Men's draw Official Men's Singles Draw Just quick-picking (not actual bets) as to who will win the quarters: First quarter: Andy Roddick (after a titanic tussle with JMDP) Second quarter: Andy Murray Third quarter: Novak Djokovic Fourth quarter: Roger Federer Odds for an Andy Murray vs. Roger Federer final are around a poxy 6/5 with William Hill. :eyes Wimbledon-2008-Day-9-Venus-Williams-Serena-Wi_997441.jpg VENUS: (cough) So who's supposed to win this time 'round? SERENA: (cough) Dunno! BBC Sport - Women's draw Official Women's Singles Draw Just quick-picking (not actual bets) as to who will win the quarters: First quarter: Svetlana Kuznetsova (this quarter seems ripe for an upset though) Second quarter: Venus Williams Third quarter: Elena Dementieva Fourth quarter: Serena Williams There will be upsets but I cannae think at this time of the morning as to who'll they'll be. :unsure

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.