AA_Hall

If you can't see the pictures, please click here

cid:$sizzler$shiny$top$oahewucjql
Dear Steven,

Your Devilfish Poker Username is:AAHallPL

Lost Password

click here
Register now for tonight's
€666 Freeroll on Devilfish Poker at 8pm (9pm CET) . This is the first of 16 Summer Sizzlers taking place every Tuesday as we give away more than €10,000 in free prizes this summer.

cid:mer$sizzlers$ruler$bffumggnfy

cid:r$sizzlers$rounded$ghurpcalcj

Over €10,000 in Freerolls over 16 Sizzling Weeks

Devillfish Poker is setting the poker world alight this summer with over €10,000 in freerolls. Every Tuesday from now until the end of September we will be hosting a

€666 Summer Sizzler Freeroll to celebrate the sunny summer season. It's free to enter but you can spice things up by making a rebuy or add-on for just €1 which will make for an even bigger prizepool and some scorching hot action. These tournaments will be white hot so put on your sun screen and register now!
The Summer Sizzlers take place every Tuesday at 8pm (9pm CET) from the 16th of June until the 29th September. As a special bonus the top 6 players in each tournament will each receive a free buy-in (worth €10) to the following Thursday's Devilfish Bounty tournament on top of their cash payout. Free money and the chance to play against Devilfish? Now that's sizzling hot value!

cid:er$sizzlers$lotion$erkmxdoytsSummer Sizzler €666 Freeroll

Date: Tonight, Tuesday 16th June

Time: 8pm (9pm CET)

Buy-in: €0

Starting Stack: 1,500 chips

Rebuys: €1 for 1,500 chips - unlimiited for 1st four levels

Add-on: €1 for 3,000 chips - one add-on allowed at the break

Blinds: 8 minute levels

Prizepool: The prizepool starts at €666 with every rebuy and add-on increasing the prizepool

Bonus Prizes: Top 6 players all win seats (worth €10) in Thursday's Devilfish Bounty tournament.

- €666 Freeroll every Tuesday until end of September. Starts Tonight.
Best of luck at the Tables

Dave 'Devilfish' Ulliott and the Devilfish Poker Team

Re: Devilfish $666 freeroll tonight This is Mrs DK...I am so pleased that I came 3rd out of 1198 starters!!! :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:clap Well done as well to Chapman. This is my best result for a while out of a big field. devilfish1i.jpg

Re: Devilfish €666 freeroll tonight Details here from the link, a bit easier to read than the email version. Well done tina. :clap

Devillfish Poker is setting the poker world alight this summer with over €10,000 in freerolls! Every Tuesday from now until the of September we will be hosting a €666 Summer Sizzler Freeroll to celebrate the sunny summer season. It's free to enter but you can spice things up by making a rebuy or add-on for just €1 which will make for an even bigger prizepool and some scorching hot action. These tournaments will be white hot so put on your sun screen and register now! e83cae2a-03b7-4446-9b08-f6ad0ac77b42.jpg The Summer Sizzlers take place every Tuesday at 8pm (9pm CET) from the 16th of June until the 29th September. Registration for each tournament opens as soon as the previous tournament has finished. Make sure to register early as seats will be hotter than hot sauce and may sell out....

83a7c840-0f50-4871-9c76-0358c6c3c034.jpg

cc6ce8ca-7a03-49e0-a0ee-1baaa3b69304.jpg6b46821e-dd78-4560-9987-09579e709b54.jpg As if the €666 added to the prizepool wasn't already great value we've added another €60 worth of value to each tournament. The top 6 players in each tournament will each receive a free buy-in (worth €10) to the following Thursday's Devilfish Bounty tournament on top of their cash payout. Free money and the chance to play against Devilfish? Now that's sizzling hot value! 35358b88-5386-4baa-bcc2-5853915d2648.jpg The prizepool starts at €666 with every rebuy and add-on also going into the pot. Even better still the top 6 players in this tournament will win free entry to Thursday's Devilfish Bounty tournament (worth €10). So what are you waiting for - register now as things are about to get hot hot hot! Buy-in: €0 Starting Stack: 1,500 chips Rebuys: €1 for 1,500 chips - unlimiited for 1st four levels Add-on: €1 for 3,000 chips - one add-on allowed at the break Blinds: 8 minute levels Prizepool: The prizepool starts at €666 with every rebuy and add-on increasing the prizepool Bonus Prizes: Top 6 players all win seats in the following Thursday's Devilfish Bounty tournament.

Re: Devilfish $666 freeroll tonight

This is Mrs DK...I am so pleased that I came 3rd out of 1198 starters!!! :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:clap Well done as well to Chapman. This is my best result for a while out of a big field.
Thanks and welldone to you also, I think you were playing very well on my table when I got knocked out. :clap Not been able to play much recently for various reasons but getting back into the swing of things now, my first game on DF Poker so not complaining.

• 1 month later...

€666 Summer Sizzler Freeroll - €1 rebuys - Tues 8pm - password here 662c6eac-f5bf-4d48-b8d5-f2e0447aa43c.jpg Hi All, These summer GAMBLE FESTS are running every Tues until further notice and each one is password protected. I'll pop the password for each week's tournament here. Each tournament is a €666 freeroll with €1 rebuys and 6 Devilfish Bounty tickets added for the top 6 players in each tournament. Place: Devilfish Poker Time: 8pm/9pm CET - each Tues Buyin: zilch, nada, nowt Rebuys: €1 - unlimited for first 30 mins Chips: 2,000 starting, 2,000 rebuy, 5,000 add on Blinds: 8 mins Click here to get started Best o' luck!

• 2 weeks later...