PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value announced

morlspin

PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value announced  

1. 1.

• Hell Yeah, wouldn't miss it for the world
    • Will confirm later, but am interested
    • Not Sure
    • No, sorry, i cant make it

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou just to confirm as Steve has done, i will be playing the 100k GTD this Sunday ( €140 + €10 buy in ). many thanks to Ewan for sorting out at short notice,and i am sorry you are still having nightmares about that diamond hitting on the river to turn my game around ;). good luck Steve in whatever you play :hope, just thinking about it,if it wasnt for me you would have had a clean sweep of everything,bounty prizes etc etc sorry about that :dude:dude

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou

just to confirm as Steve has done, i will be playing the 100k GTD this Sunday ( €140 + €10 buy in ). many thanks to Ewan for sorting out at short notice,and i am sorry you are still having nightmares about that diamond hitting on the river to turn my game around ;). good luck Steve in whatever you play :hope, just thinking about it,if it wasnt for me you would have had a clean sweep of everything,bounty prizes etc etc sorry about that :dude:dude
No worries mate :spank:spank was very happy with 2nd I will be playing the €15k GTD Headhunter on Sunday €50 + €5 :hope

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou For those standing outside DTD waiting for a cab, do you remember the white BMW X6 we were looking at?? It passed me on the M25 today near junction 3 where I live. :loon Wonder if it was heading to Brighton to play in the same tourney as tealc. :unsure

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou

i saw a black one yesterday,very nice:ok maybe it is the same one eric but its a long way to go for a £25 freeze:unsure
It was the same car as I remembered the reg which was unusual....doubt if it was going to Brighton. :lol