Doncaster 14/6/09

Re: Doncaster 14/6/09 4.05 Miss sophisticat is a complete outsider here but isnt without claims in my opinion call me mad I know! The back end of last year she was placed in her last 4 races 2 maidens 1 maiden stakes and a handicap. In the handicap she came 3rd of 8, off a mark of 73 today races off a mark of 71 that was in soft ground and all other good runs have come from ground with a bit of a cut so todays good ground is a bonus (although when you click on horse to look at their form on ATR it says going is good/soft????). Runnign over 8f last year stepped up to 12f for 2 runs to date this season dropped back down to 10f today but would prefer to see her dropped back to 8f where she did her strongest running. p. doe takes the ride his only ride today and can ride outsiders into contentions and is the jockey that did all the work last winter so in my opinion a very strong jockey booking with a good strike rate for trainer recently 4 rides 2 wins 1 second and unplaced!! 0.5pt e/w miss sophisticat (50/1 stanjames BOG) 5.10 Isabelleonabicycle has been a model of consistency on turf and all weather throughout the winter but failed recently to get home at goodwood over 16f dropped back to 15f today and also dropped back in class aswell, dropped 2lb in handicap aswell, win came over todays trip on good ground so ground set to suit and useful jockey on board david probert only 2 rides today and this is his strongest by a long way! 1pt e/w isabelonabicycle (5/1 e/w paddypower BOG)