OnGame Impressed?

BAM

Re: OnGame Impressed?

:$ it must just be me then that hates it looks lovely jubbly but constantly discons and makes everything else run bad or is it just my shite computer
It may be your shitty computer, but there were a few of us that had noticed a similar thing. I wasn't impressed with that but the rest of it was pretty good IMO.

Re: OnGame Impressed? I use to play on ongame a lot but since changing to p5 forget it.Unless it's me missing something,how do you re size tables,have chat at bottom instead of a 3 inch box on the right.And I get disco'd and it lags so.I know it's not my lappie as it never happened on the old network. I think Bruce poker and stryyke(this week) done the right thing and moved to Cake network.

Re: OnGame Impressed? resize tables - just click and drag from the bottom right hand corner chat - you can minimise the other options and have it the fuill height of the table disco/lag - I'm jjust playing for the first time - no issues here at all so far I'm only just trying it for the first time, but looks pretty good to me :ok (though couldnt get PT3 importing, even with beta 28.1 - I've not really investigated it yet though)

Re: OnGame Impressed? You need to click to view the tourney lobby Gaf. It then gives you a level clock and when you get to a break you get a break clock. If you are playing several tables you can have a tab for each table inside the main lobby. I'm quite impressed. A couple of annoying features such as the chip count down which would be nice if you could turn off but all in all pretty good.

resize tables - just click and drag from the bottom right hand corner chat - you can minimise the other options and have it the fuill height of the table disco/lag - I'm jjust playing for the first time - no issues here at all so far I'm only just trying it for the first time, but looks pretty good to me :ok (though couldnt get PT3 importing, even with beta 28.1 - I've not really investigated it yet though)
not sure if you mean cash or tournies with PT3. tourney history saves to user/appdata/local/P5 if you make hidden files viewable.....you can then import them into PT3 as long as you add a tournie id to the histories......can be a pain as you need to add the id to every hand.

Re: OnGame Impressed? yup thats right. I couldnt find an email to contact Ongame about this so have been mailing the rooms themselves. Bwin completely misunderstood the hand history part and said all MTT/STT have a unique id in the lobby (yea, so what? they dont in the HH), and Redkings told me they had passed my mail onto Ongame. I reckon it will get sorted, but there are other things which they will probably do first which are getting more complaints (waiting list on cash for a start.)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does it work with multiple tables? Last time I tried it' date=' everything was overlayed on the first table opened (cant recall if that was just tourneys or cash too)[/quote'] Yes multi cash but not tried tourneys GaF Using HHConverter but have to do table finder every time a new table is opened :ok