USA!

jquik

Now the football season is all but over, I will be turning my attention to the US sports! I've been messing around with a few ideas and have had some success. Here's to hoping it will continue! Sadly the NBA and NHL is also all but finished but the MLB season is currently in full flow. Eventually the NFL will start up as well! As the title aptly states (and gives this thread its glory-huntesque status!) I will be incorporating some chase systems to recover money lost on losing bets and I will make sure, when I write my bets, whether or not each particular bet is the start of a chase. :lol It wouldn't be a proper glory hunt without some risk eh? :rollin Sometimes I have been dropping the chases if I don't like the look of the next bet and these will just be recorded as normal losers! Starting with a bank of 100 points, all bets will be at Pinnacle and given in the US odds format (even though I prefer decimal odds, it makes it a bit more fitting :tongue2). There will be a few bet's tonight for the games starting in an hour or so! Here we go... :hope

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chasing the American dream. So after that ultra-brief intro :lol, let me explain a bit more about my MLB bets so far... I've tended to make a few bets per night on the 'Totals' and a few on the match-ups themselves. So far, apart from on a couple of occasions, I haven't opened up any chases on the totals, but who knows what may be thrown into the mixer! If you are interested, my picks tend to be made using a combination of a few systems I have found and leeching from the knowledge of some of the top cappers on the various american betting forums that are around! As a result, I warn you that I am nowhere near being a 'sharp' US sports punter. This is a bit of fun and even though I will be putting some $$$ down on my selections, it will be for veeeery small stakes. Bets will be posted in the format:

Game - Selection (odds) Risking x points to win x

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.