10 Euro To 1000

ufuque

Hi mates, I have been following PL for a long time and I would like to try a glory! I'll ust try to turn 10 euro to 1000 euro.I do not know whether i can do it or not but it is also a fun for me.Of course this is not a betting or money management system, but may be it may cause some thrill! The rules/features are simple: 1-I will start with 10 euro and bet on any sports @betfair 2-I will invest the profit on the next bet 3-I will divide the balance into 2 if i reach 3x times of the starting bank and will continue ith the half of it (i.e if i reach 30 , i will continue with 15 and then if i reach 45 then i will continue with 22.5 etc.) Wish me good luck:) I hope i do not bust in the first bet :ok Balance: 10 Bet: 1 (In the first bet I will make a dutching bet for set betting) Soderling to win 3-0 @6.4 ->2.45 euro Soderling to win 3-1 @5.5 ->2.85 euro Soderling to win 3-2 @7 ->2.24 euro Gonzalez to win 3-2 @6.4 ->2.45 euro Total 10 euro to get 5.42 (as we dutch) (commission reduced) New Balance: ?

Re: 10 Euro To 1000 The game did not finish yet but our bet won! (the game cannot finish 3-0 or 3-1 for Gonzalez) Balance: 10 Bet: 1 (In the first bet I will make a dutching bet for set betting) WON Soderling to win 3-0 @6.4 ->2.45 euro Soderling to win 3-1 @5.5 ->2.85 euro Soderling to win 3-2 @7 ->2.24 euro Gonzalez to win 3-2 @6.4 ->2.45 euro Total 10 euro to get 5.42 (as we dutch) (commission reduced) New Balance: 15,42 Profit: 5,42 Balance: 15,42 Bet: 2 France-Turkey: Under 3,5 goals @ 1,26 -> 15,42 to win 3,82 New Balance: ? Profit: 5,42

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.