Ask Johnny Lodden

swampster

Hi, We're starting a new column in WPT Poker magazine where readers can pitch their strategy questions to pro Johnny Lodden. Gathering questions today - if anyone wants to ask anything, post here and i'll make sure it goes through. (PM me with your name if you don't want to post it here). Ta Jon Young

Re: Ask Johnny Lodden Dear John I noticed in a recent tourney at DTD you were wearing a Manchester City shirt. Is this because you are a supporter of the "only team that comes from Manchester" or are you just trying to put your opponents on major tilt by talking up Richard Dunne's playing abilities. If you are a supporter I would like to offer you my spare seat at any game of your choice next season, followed by a few beers and a curry and then off to the Manchester G for the 30 rebuy. All in exchange for a 15% equity deal and a few tips on how to play the river with two pair :ok Regards Brian 'WASP' Martin PS Call me