Screenshots made very very very very VERY easy

GaF

I'm rebuilding my PC and giving Windows 7 a try. It comes with a piece of software built in called "Snipping Tool" - which is perfect for getting your poker screenshots. You open it, then click and drag the area of the desktop you want to copy - add anything you wish to add with a marker pen, and save it (then host it in the usual way). Good news is that it doesnt seem limited to Windows 7 - looks like you can download and use it with XP or Vista.

Re: Screenshots made very very very very VERY easy

:lol :lol :lol :lol No there's an eraser too, it wipes the screen clean - go on - try it :tongue2
I've still got ink all over my screen, and the eraser doesn't seem to get rid of it. Should I be using a special kind of marker pen? :$

Re: Screenshots made very very very very VERY easy For a long time now, I have been using Fast Stone Capture to make screenshots; it's small and simple program that runs in background and can be activated from tray menu; it has a lot of options to capture a full screen, active window, part of the screen, etc, and to save it in whatever program you want: CapturePanel.gif I warmly reccommend it; read more and download it here.