300k worth of freerolls in June on Stars

heniek31

Re: 300k worth of freerolls in June on Stars

Cool' date=' no worries worth a try I just deposited $10 seems like stars favour uk at the moment with all these promos :)[/quote'] think you gotta deposit between the 8th and 27th so you better put another $10 in next monday mate sorry i think its just the freerolls run from the 8th to 27th so your deposit is ok i think

Re: 300k worth of freerolls in June on Stars These started today so thought I'd do a little reporting on the start up. First game started at 3.30 with 11,641 players. As far as value freerolls go these are not the best...although Stars can't be faulted as they're throwing $300,000 at this series. The finals should each have in excess of 9,000 players each...making qualification to each one being worth about $2. Having said that...rapid blinds in the freeroll meant that the first game moved on apace with only 1,000 left at first break. Then seemed to tighten up as the money was hit an hour later with the game looking to be completed an hour after that. (maybe they are actually playing poker now...nearly final table but into 4th hour!) Probably not a game to give massive concentration to...however, if you can handle playing this along with whatever other games you are playing then why not? After all...somebody has to win this money! 14,000 already in the next one...so will probably hit the 20,000 from now on.

Re: 300k worth of freerolls in June on Stars they seem to be fun, I am trying the first of the day had 11887 entries, first break now and only 1756 left now although the only thing which is bit awful is that there lots of playing real crazy and going all in with k 3 or whatever, but I guess that is same in every freeroll

Re: 300k worth of freerolls in June on Stars

Played many of them but no luck. My mum finished 80ish in one of em and she has 2 tickets :$.
She finished again around 80ish for her 3rd ticket. Im glad, Im going back to Poland for a month. Need to take some lessons :$:$:$.

• 2 weeks later...