$500 Freeroll on the 1st June

Burnley Joe

blockheader_gbookiefreeroll.jpg slogan_unbelievable.gif As part of last week’s Gbookie promotion Gutshot would like you take part in the $500 freeroll which takes place on Monday 1st June at 11pm GMT. You will find it in Tournaments > Private. The password is: in the sentence above and begins with G More free money from Gutshot. You lucky people!

Re: $500 Freeroll on the 1st June

:clap ..... WP Chat, nice 2nd m8 ..... I forgot about this as I was wrapped up in the Nuts Poker tourny .... I was sat out , remembered it when I had 320 chips left ... blinds 100 / 200 on the bubble .... I came 83rd for $1.20 .... :rollin.
Ty for the rail DK Flopped top pair and gutshot draw and the guy shoved allin with flush draw and puf... out of the tourney in second place. Regards

Re: $500 Freeroll on the 1st June I forgot about this as well. But this morning I too got an email: Congratulations ******, Out of 262 players in Tournament 5279885 (Gutshot Gbookie Freeroll), you came in 84th and have won $1.25. Best wishes, The Gutshot Poker Team