Poker Room account moved to BWin

BillHicks

Re: Poker Room account moved to BWin

Has anyone had any problems getting paid out from the account oved to Bwin' date=' did you have to send them identiy confirmation stuff? the customer service seems pretty slow.[/quote'] yes i think everyone has to send ID when cashing out now on bwin

Re: Poker Room account moved to BWin I couldn't log onto my PokerRoom cashier yet was still able to access the client (until it closed completely) - between PokerRoom and BWin , after numerous EMails it took around 6 weeks to move my money from one to the other. I've just attempted to cash out from BWin yesterday and they asked for ID - which is common among many rooms (mainly non-uk I notice). But on a plus side it appears to be a simple upload of information, no need fo Faxes etc. During my time waiting for the transfer of accounts I game across this website -http://www.ongamenetwork.com/ombudsman which did investigate on my behalf, and assured me that things were being taken care of - which it turns out they where