Intowin's Betting Thread

Hi all,my 1st thread on here.Just to explain that I will bet differently to many of you but I have found backing 3 to 4 horses per race is far more profitable than singular selections.I normally bet 20pts per race with the aim of achieving 40pts profit for the week.Once i have reached that target I stop betting for the rest of the week.One last thing is that I use bookies with guaranteed prices.Anyway here are my selections; FANJURA 11/2 8pts win n/r GRANSTON 7/1 5pts win unplc BAZERGAN 15/2 5pts win unplc BEST PROSPECT 20/1 2pts win n/r I feel WIND STAR and JACK DAWKINS are definately worth taking on today. Good luck today whatever you back.

Re: 3.00 Doncaster gd luck mate - certainly an interesting way of tackling the racing, although not as unusual as you might think. There are a couple of people on here who aren't afraid of "going to war" with multiple selections. The key is obviously in your staking plan. Any particular reasons why you have chosen these 4, or why you are opposing WIND STAR & JACK DAWKINS?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.