Best sites for rake back ?

vitalyo

Help me out .What are the best poker sites for Rake back ? Also i am looking for the sites that have the best value tourneys $30+ buy ins . I play poker on microgaming network . With trusted bookmakers(canbet/ unibet) . I also play bet365 but their merit points system SUCKS . I had won few tourneys before and made some money in the cash game .Now my work sched had changed and i will have sundays off ( this is where the big action is). If you can recommend me your fave site that would be great ! And what about "Poker Trillion" ? I see they offer 50% instant cash bonus up to $100 ? I google them but i am getting mixed reports.I remember PL used to had a banner . TNX for your help!

Re: Best sites for rake back ?

Poker Trillion is now Rockem Poker. Pokerutd have 40% rake back paid weekly and up to 600% deposit match :ok
http://www.rockempoker.com/en.promotions.rakeback25 Rockem titel_left.gif 25% Rakeback titel_right.gif All Players at Rockem earn 25% Rakeback on ALL of their play!
  • There are no deductions, you earn whether you choose to play tournaments or ring games
  • Minimum payment is $10 and is paid weekly
  • Rakeback is paid in ADDITION to PokerPoints

It’s easy to keep track of how much you have raked, as you earn 10 PP for every $1 of rake, just check by at the cashier to watch your points (Rakeback) grow. You can also contact our live support to enquire. Unpaid rakeback below $10 will not carry forward. Poker united http://www.pokerutd.com/en.promotions.rakeback-rp All Players at Poker Utd earn 40% Rakeback on ALL of their play!

• There are no deductions, you earn whether you choose to play tournaments or ring games
  • Minimum payment is $10 and is paid weekly
  • Rakeback is paid in ADDITION to >Poker Points

It’s easy to keep track of how much you have raked, as you earn 10 PP for every $1 of rake, just check by at the cashier to watch your points (Rakeback) grow. You can also contact our live support to enquire. Unpaid rakeback below $10 will not carry forward. Download the software now and get 40% Rakeback locked in for the lifetime of your Poker Utd account. When you deposit leave the Bonus Code section blank to get the 40% rakeback deal. TY for your quick reply . 40% is HUGE !

Re: Best sites for rake back ? Hi all, Without trying to make this post come across as spammy, there are a whole host of rooms for you to play out with way better deals. The two rooms mentioned are just on one small network (Everleaf) At Betfair for instance at the moment you can get an effective return of 60% for the next 60 days (reverting to 30-40% after that period). At Ladbrokes (also Prima) you can get about 65% by finishing on their leaderboard through RTR. Then there are the obvious rooms like Tilt, Absolute, Cake, UltimateBet etc when you can get massive extra cash promos each month on top of the rakeback. My point is that there are plenty of rooms and networks outside of Everleaf worth trying... Happy Bank Holiday to all...and even though I'm a neutral this afternoon, good luck Burnley! Kind regards RakeTheRake

Re: Best sites for rake back ? :)

Hi all, Without trying to make this post come across as spammy, there are a whole host of rooms for you to play out with way better deals. The two rooms mentioned are just on one small network (Everleaf) At Betfair for instance at the moment you can get an effective return of 60% for the next 60 days (reverting to 30-40% after that period). At Ladbrokes (also Prima) you can get about 65% by finishing on their leaderboard through RTR. Then there are the obvious rooms like Tilt, Absolute, Cake, UltimateBet etc when you can get massive extra cash promos each month on top of the rakeback. My point is that there are plenty of rooms and networks outside of Everleaf worth trying... Happy Bank Holiday to all...and even though I'm a neutral this afternoon, good luck Burnley! Kind regards RakeTheRake
TY. A bit funny .Before i seen your post .I bookmaked your site an hour prior . Tilt is the way to go for me . For 3 reasons .I can only play tourneys 1s a week that is sunday .Tilt offers big $ tourneys . 2ed reason : Full Tilt Freeroll 1 - 3 x $7,000 Packages to be won! Freeroll Date: 28th June 2009 Qualification:
  • New Players: Any new player signing up and earning 1 Full Tilt Point between 1st April and midnight 31st May 2009
  • Existing players: Any existing player earning 2,000 Full Tilt Points between 1st April and midnight 31st May 2009

3) Not a huge one but i will take 27% rake back with a lots of tourneys and cash games at any time . I'll join you on saturday before the deadline 31th of may .And i'll Clear Cookies :) before i sign up. Cheers and GL.

Re: Best sites for rake back ?

You see...not only are we good at rakeback, we're also psychic! RTR
You're also extremely unprofessional signing up with a commercial username, that you say is not spammy, but quite clearly is and you knew it would be, or you would have signed up as your personal name.

Re: Best sites for rake back ? regarding Rock'em, I've had a letter from a reader who can't withdraw money from Rock'em Poker until he's reached a certain number of player points. Anyone else had problems with them? I'll be chasing this up on behalf of the reader as this is totally unacceptable.