Home Game 20th June at Eyesallin's place (Kent, down souf).

eyesallin

I will be holding my home game :welcome on Saturday 20th June 2009. We'll kick off between 19:30 & 20:00 hrs :ok or as soon as we are all there. The good news is that the BBQ will be running from 17:00 - 19:00 for all those attending.:ok So come along and enjoy a beer and a burger before we start. Please post your interest and food order, (if you have any special food requests);) Can you get Polish sausages?:lol:lol if you need a bunk to sleep on.. . If anyone needs to stay over, it's no problem at all, just let me know. Currently I have around 10 players for this, so can Pl'ers attending please confirm, may have to multi table this one.

Re: Home Game at Eyesallin's place (Kent, down souf).

Well' date=' I'm in. Like I said, I'll be there[/quote'] Welcome markr, :welcome to the Punters Lounge, glad to hear you are joining us at the home game, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.:ok

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Home Game 20th June at Eyesallin's place (Kent, down souf).

:) would love to join you mate, (if i can get the boys sorted):hope I will confirm a little nearer the time if that is ok :clap:clap:clap speak to you soon :cheers
bags if need be the boys can stay with me that night if your mum can't have them, just let me know:ok

Re: Home Game 20th June at Eyesallin's place (Kent, down souf).

Sorry didnt respond earlier. Hard times here and Im not sure if I will make it :(.
Can't be that bad mate, I hope you do make it, Kaz will be disapointed. The way things are going we may have two tables running.:ok Have to source another table though!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Home Game 20th June at Eyesallin's place (Kent, down souf). Great night at my first live game. Thanks Gary and Karen for your hospitality. Really good to meet everyone. Great bunch who didn't even beat me up when I used my beginners luck! Hope to see you all again soon

Re: Home Game 20th June at Eyesallin's place (Kent, down souf). Ur welcome Mark, glad you enjoyed the home game, I'll keep you in mind for future events. As for the 'luck, we all deserve some now and again, so don't feel bad about it,lol.:ok We'll get our own back I'm sure some time in the future.;) You played a good game, you had a little bit of luck, so you were unbeatable, :@ we didn't stand a chance.:cry Well played:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

• 3 weeks later...