for those of you going to USA - link for the online visa

teaulc

• 1 month later...

Re: for those of you going to USA - link for the online visa I had a few sherbets tonight with the intension of betting a £200 on a horse to win Vegas money... Brandywell Boy was well fancied by PL regulars.. Got on at various prices .. average about 9's for £180 ish... bottles it when it went out in running to 12's for a loss.. Just as I clicked for the loss it jumped to 4's ish FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK... It Won.. Oh well.. I'll lump on summat tomorrow in the last chance salloon..

Re: for those of you going to USA - link for the online visa I guarantee that half the plane don't even know they have to do this, so I wouldn't worry if you forget. I rang Virgin and asked what would happen if you didn't do it, and they said that you would still be able to get on board. Seems like it's a process to help save time for them, rather than loads of forms on the day.

Re: for those of you going to USA - link for the online visa I was in the states last week. Trust me. Everyone on the plane will still have to fill in the forms using a pen old school style. I think far too many people are not doing it online so they are still using the old system for now. But I would still do the online form to be safe. This was NYC rather than Vegas too, but I heard to same for the west coast.

Re: for those of you going to USA - link for the online visa I'm not saying they won't Alan, just that half the plane won't know until they get to check in, in my opinion. I agree better to be safe than sorry though, as US customs have a serious power trip anyway, as do most customs for that matter. :eyes