How do you play JJ or QQ

Gallowgate

Re: How do you play JJ or QQ QQ least a raise of 2BB preflop. JJ least a raise of 3BB preflop. Hit either, usually slow play. Hit none and A/K (on flop) comes up, dont call a raise. Neither A/K (on flop) then raise 2BB. Something along those lines anyway.

Re: How do you play JJ or QQ

Dosnt seem to matter what I do' date=' I always seem to get callled and beaten.[b'] I limp under the gun, put in a decent raise or go all in. No matter what I seem to do, I get called and more often than not I get beat. Any ideas??
No No No raise raise raise why would you give someone the chance to hit the two pair in the big blind with something like 8 2!
QQ least a raise of 2BB preflop. JJ least a raise of 3BB preflop. Hit either, usually slow play. Hit none and A/K (on flop) comes up, dont call a raise. Neither A/K (on flop) then raise 2BB. Something along those lines anyway.
This is quite bad advice imo not not raise 2bb early stages of a tournie raise 3x late on maybe keep it at 3 or raise around 2.5, when making a cbet even on an ace high flop don't bet like a little girl and min bet bet strong just over half pot or 3/4 pot and take it from there.