** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Norway Lower Leagues - 14th May

Tollnes against Klyve in a Norwegian 3rd Division Telemark Region match. Tollnes are currently at 2nd place having won 4 from 4 with goal difference of 19:2. Klyve at the other side are 13th from 14 teams having 1draw and 3loses with goal difference of 3:14. Tollnes at home have played 2 matches this season, in the first one they played against 11th Sannidal and won 3:1 and in the second they played against 14th Skotfoss and won 10:1. Klyve at the other end have played 3 away games this sesaon. They have faced 3rd Notodden 2 and lost 4:0, then they met 4th Pors Grenland 2 and lost 6:1 and they're last away game was against 5th placed Kjapp and lost 3:1. These two have never met before, however i think that here the home win with Handicap of 2 goals is a sure bet, because i expect here a home win with 4-5 goals difference and i think that Betsafe are offering really good odds on such predictable match. GL! Home Win -2 at Betsafe @ 1.65

Re: Norway Lower Leagues - 14th May Akrene against Raumnes & Arnes in a Norwegian 4th Division Akershus Region match. Akrene are currently with 100% active in the Norwegian 4th Division Akershus. They have played only 1 game at home and it was against currently 5th placed Eidsvold Turn 2 and won 3:0. Now they face 7th Raumnes/Årnes and i think that the home win is a sure bet. Akrene have played 3 matches and won them all with goal difference of 11:3. Raumnes aren't performing very well, they have 4matches 2wins, 1draw and 1lose they're wins are against 10th Kurland at away 1:3 and against 11th Skedsmo 2 at home 2:1, they have made a draw against 9th Flisbyen 2:2 at home and lost against 1st Gjelleråsen 1:4 at home. Akrene are currently at 3rd place and i think that here the home win is a sure bet, between the odds that are offering Betsafe and Bwin there is a difference at Betsafe 1.80 at Bwin 1.65 i will go for 1.80 and i will go for it with a max stake. GL! Home Win at Betsafe @ 1.80

Re: Norway Lower Leagues - 14th May Tasta against Bakke in a Norwegian 4th Division Rogaland Region Match. Tasta are currently 3rd in the 4th Division of Rogaland, they are up against 10th placed from 11 teams Bakke. Tasta are with 1win and 1draw at home, having beating 9th Sadnes Ulf 3 with 4:1 and drew with 7th Madla 3:3. Now they are facing Bakke which are 10th and at away they have 2matches and 2 loses , they lost from 6th placed Gandal 2:0 and from 4th placed Voll 7:0. So as you can see this is a sure home win here. GL! Home Win at Betsafe @ 1.50

Re: Norway Lower Leagues - 14th May Riska against Rosseland in a Norwegian 4th Division Rogaland Region Group 2 match. Riska are currently 2nd in the table, they face Rosseland which are 9th from 11 teams. Riska have 2 home matches so far this season and won them both, the first one was against 6th placed Haugar and won 3:1, the second one was against last placed Vigrestad and won 11:0. Rosseland at the other side have 2 away matches this season and have 1draw and 1 lose, they're draw was against Torvastad which are one place below them at 10th, while they're lose was against Haugar 4:0, the same Haugar that Riska have beaten 3:1, so i think that here the home win is a really good bet and i will go for it with a max stake. GL! Home Win at Bwin @ 1.60