Live Games in South Wales

evilfook

Re: Live Games in South Wales

I am up for this pre or post Vegas trip or perhaps Aspers in Swansea on a Sunday? :dude
Yeah I fancy Aspers haven't been yet. I'm off to Cardiff in about an hour to play in the Grovesnor tonight if you fancy it.

anyone played the Friday Night £10 Freeze-Out at the grovesnor in cardiff bay?
Yeah quite a few times. It gets about 50/60 players but i'd get there early as it fills up pretty quick. I to will come down if you guys are going. Cant make this fri but would be up for next week.

Yeah quite a few times. It gets about 50/60 players but i'd get there early as it fills up pretty quick. I to will come down if you guys are going. Cant make this fri but would be up for next week.
i'm gonna go down this week with my mate - what time is early enough to get a seat stooo? cant see me being able to afford to go often but will post here when going and can meet you down there if we can get a night we can both make it. you up for friday steve'o or will it depend on winnings from thursday ;)

i'm gonna go down this week with my mate - what time is early enough to get a seat stooo? cant see me being able to afford to go often but will post here when going and can meet you down there if we can get a night we can both make it. you up for friday steve'o or will it depend on winnings from thursday ;)
Get there at 7ish mate and you'll be fine i should think. It usually has a lot of young players who are very loose to say the least at the start. So I always play super tight at least until the first break. But yeah post when you are going down in future and I'll see if i can make it.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Live Games in South Wales Hi guys. I'm thinking of trying Aspers out pretty soon. What I'd like to do is travel down on the Saturday book in a bnb and play there Sat go out pubbing it later on and then play the Sunday too. Let me know if fancy meeting up for a game and I'll arrange it for the weekend that you suits you lot:ok

Re: Live Games in South Wales a mate of mine is starting up a poker league, up ashvale club , now called woodlands in tredegar details are : £25 entry £5 a game for 10 league games scoring - 1st . 10 points . . 2nd .7 3rd . 5 points etc etc all money takin in will be paid out should be a massive kitty first league game starting at 7.30pm 2morro night 5th july