Best Bet Of The Day 'wed' 13/0509

Exeter 15:20 Dusty Dane 1pt win Not been out the first 3 home in his last 3 starts and might have his day at Exeter in this race, has run over the trip and seems to get it pretty well just come up against 1 or 2 that are a liitle better than him, the fav Bernard won well last time out but that was only 7 days ago and also picks up another 7lb for that last win so might be one for the layers, for me Dusty Dane might be in with a shout and am going a Very confident 1pt win bet, As my insider stable lads guvnor said to me, ''Get off my land or ill call the police'' LOL Its all about opinion and all about taste, this is my opinion, and my taste is ''GRAVY'' Best of luck 2U.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 'wed' 13/0509 7.40 bath Pelham crescent looks an impressive sort done well on the all weather in spring with several places, more improvement has been seen since switch to turf with 2 wins both coming on good to firm ground at this track over 10f and 12f, and with more improvement epxect should defy the 6lb penalty 1pt win pelham crescent

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.