BPP/Focus June-Possibilities?

Guppie

BPP/Focus June-Possibilities?  

1. 1.

• Option 1
    • Option 2
    • Option 3

Okay,I have to admit the scoring system hasn't really worked out for may(will not be changing it mid month though)and i apologise for that:ok We have 3 options for June as i see it,althought any input is appreciated. 1,We take a month or 2 off as H has enough to do at the minute and i cannot do it:( 2,We can try a revised scoring system along the lines of ooblio's proposal entrants divided by position with a max of 200pts for any single game.ie 500/5th =100 :\ 3,:nanaWe can ask the old fella to come out of retirement just for BPP spreadsheet purposes and save the day as always with his ingenious design of the former BPP scoring system that works so wonderfully well and gives us all a warm feeling in our hearts when it's running,just for a couple of months:cow A poll will be added and dont let the emoticons sway your decision;)

Re: BPP/Focus June-Possibilities?

You sure mate can be quite time consuming:unsure
I'd be more than happy to help out.... I'm always on here anyways so gives me summit to do if anything! :ok Just thinking though - I go on my hols on 25th June til 2nd July so there may be a problem updating then :unsure

Re: BPP/Focus June-Possibilities? I'll speak to the boss,see if she can work around it cheers:ok

I'd be more than happy to help out.... I'm always on here anyways so gives me summit to do if anything! :ok Just thinking though - I go on my hols on 25th June til 2nd July so there may be a problem updating then :unsure

Re: BPP/Focus June-Possibilities? I can't guarantee I'll be around. We've no fixed date for final moving, so I really don't know where we'll be at by then. It might be fine, and if the results are posted up I can always catch up, but I may have more pressing things to do. :lol You could always call it a short month and finish on 24th. Or seeing as no-one else has voted, go with option 1 maybe. :tongue2

• 2 weeks later...

Re: BPP/Focus June-Possibilities? 2 votes, hmmm. Not much of a mandate to continue so I take it we're giving BPP a rest for the summer then? (as we did last year) I think the team challenge has taken up the mantle for the moment and hopefully will run on for a while yet, possibly to be succeeded by Team Challenge Mark 2 when it's won anyway? :unsure