Spanish GP (F1)

Fernando Alonso Overall Qualifying Winner @ 10 Betfair This is Alonso's home grand prix and he always performs strongly here in qualifying with a pole and two seconds in his past 3 starts. His qualifying form has been strong of late and the big plus for this bet is that Alonso has shown a willingness to short fuel during Q3 in order to get high up on the grid, particularly when he's at his home race. With Brawn's one lap pace still with question marks I feel Renault can achieve top spot on the grid. They are by no means the fastest car but with Alonso's willingness to short fuel and his strong qualifying skills I think this is strong value.

Re: Spanish GP (F1) Massa looks a shoe in for the podium based on the weight classifications.With his kers he should get off to a flyer from the grid and if avoiding a first bend collision with the Brawns, should nip around in second atleast.Fuelled heavier than Button, he should be able to compete for the lead after Jenson goes in to pit.He really shoud be short for the podium so I recommend a hefty wager 4 points Mass to finish on the podium 7/4 coral

Re: Spanish GP (F1) Massa @9.00 Totesport - Spanish GP On the fuel corrected grid Massa can stay out longer than Button and Vettel: 1 Vettel - lap 16 2 Button +0.059 seconds - lap 14 3 Massa +0.151 - lap 17 4 Barrichello +0.172 - lap 15 5 Webber +0.389 - lap 16 6 Trulli +0.454 - lap 16 7 Glock +0.762 - lap 14 8 Alonso +0.959 - lap 13 9 Rosberg +1.321 - lap 23 10 Kubica +1.728 - lap 19 I'm expecting a big race for Massa and Ferrari today! :ok