will hills deposit problems

pistonbroke

i have been trying to make a deposit into my will hill account for a few days, without success, probably something to do with the new software thought i would drop customer support as email to help and i get this ( see below) What pisses me off most is that i could log in before i asked for help in depositing. so instead of helping me deposit they lock my account Can i demand they tell me other account that my neteller account has been used on or even the account number in case it was typed in wrong looks like i wont be playing in the new league cos this looks a nightmare to sort out Hi Mike, Thank you for your email. We have checked your account details as requested and can confirm that your account has been suspended by our security department. During a routine security check it has come to our attention that the payment type registered on your account have been used previously on another William Hill account. As this account is not an account held in your name, our Security Department require that you provide the following documentation: * A copy of a passport/driving licence from both parties. * A recent copy of a bank statement showing your full postal address. * Proof of ownership of the Neteller account as registered to your William Hill account. * A signed declaration letter from the account holder stating that they authorised use of the Neteller account on the William Hill account.

Re: will hills deposit problems no i dont think so i think they are syaing that my neteller account is registered to an account that is not in my name i would have thought that it would be obvious to them if the other account is not in my name and the neteller account is in my name then there is a problem with the other account not mine just checked my nettteler account and all is in order, i can only find one transaction with will hill and that was a withdrawal for 10 in 2007

Re: will hills deposit problems Time to hang my head in shame:spank I eventually managed to get WH to tell me the user name of the other account that my netteller account was associated to It came back as one of my alternative usernames looks like i must have registered another account and forgotten about it as there is only one William Hill transaction (a withdrawal) in my complete Neteller history it must of been on this second account of which i have no details of at all - except the username and password and is now also locked out :rollin What do i do now ?

Re: will hills deposit problems

Time to hang my head in shame:spank I eventually managed to get WH to tell me the user name of the other account that my netteller account was associated to It came back as one of my alternative usernames looks like i must have registered another account and forgotten about it as there is only one William Hill transaction (a withdrawal) in my complete Neteller history it must of been on this second account of which i have no details of at all - except the username and password and is now also locked out :rollin What do i do now ?
PM me your details, username etc, your name etc etc, i will then email my contact an see if i do anything for you :hope