Winning Ways with Winning Lays

For some time I have wanted to demonstrate my ability to make a profit from laying horses and to see how my results compared with services run by 'professionals'. I consider this Forum to be the ideal platform for the launching of these selections and if all goes according to plan, turning in some reasonable gains. Hopefully, the dread of having to rejoin the world of '9-to-5ers' again will keep me focused enough to come up with some inspired advice. There certainly won't be selections every day and all will be declared to level stakes as I consider this to be the 'acid test' for genuine tipsters, even while conceding that staking plans certainly have their part to play (more of these at a later stage). To better reflect betting exchange prices/commission I will add 10% to losses and deduct 5% from profits. I shall post running totals records and ideally continue until, a) I'm in a position to oust Roman Abramovich from Chelsea, or b) My credit cards have been discarded for plastic recycling. So, onwards and upwards …. Today's selections Beverley, 3:50 - Salerosa Warwick, 4:40 - La Gifted Windsor, 4:55 - Look To This Day

Re: Winning Ways with Winning Lays

For some time I have wanted to demonstrate my ability to make a profit from laying horses and to see how my results compared with services run by 'professionals'. I consider this Forum to be the ideal platform for the launching of these selections and if all goes according to plan, turning in some reasonable gains. Hopefully, the dread of having to rejoin the world of '9-to-5ers' again will keep me focused enough to come up with some inspired advice. There certainly won't be selections every day and all will be declared to level stakes as I consider this to be the 'acid test' for genuine tipsters, even while conceding that staking plans certainly have their part to play (more of these at a later stage). To better reflect betting exchange prices/commission I will add 10% to losses and deduct 5% from profits. I shall post running totals records and ideally continue until, a) I'm in a position to oust Roman Abramovich from Chelsea, or b) My credit cards have been discarded for plastic recycling. So, onwards and upwards …. Today's selections Beverley, 3:50 - Salerosa Warwick, 4:40 - La Gifted Windsor, 4:55 - Look To This Day
:welcome LAYMAN BEST OF LUCK WITH THIS WILL BE WATCHING WITH INTREST:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.