Best bet of the day - Sunday 3/5/09

Re: Best bet of the day - Sunday 3/5/09

its a hard game fintron' date=' i much prefer the jumps. :\[/quote'] Yeah, it certainly isn't an easy game to profit from. Rainbow View looked to hold the strongest form claims but as is the case with these early season classics, there is guesswork involved in whether they have continued to progress over the winter. Can't have any complaints with the ride, the gap appeared, she just wasn't half as good as the hype led you to believe. It was a shame as I like John Gosden a lot and would have liked for him to win a classic. She was backed as if defeat was not an option, but, like the Yeats defeat the other week, these results serve to show us even the supposed good things can get brought down. To borrow one of your quotes..."horses don't read Sporting Life!";)

Re: Best bet of the day - Sunday 3/5/09

CHOOKIE HAMILTON 4.10 Hamilton. 0.5 points each way. Not been running too badly and I'm willing to forgive his latest effort. On his best recent form he has every chance, especially off a low looking mark of 56. The trip and ground wouldn't be of any concern and I think he'll be involved in the finish.
:clap