Stars VIP offer for UK players

heniek31

Re: Stars VIP offer for UK players Morlspin the promo doesnt give you the vpp to spend(fpp are what you spend) just as a boost in your level, so the targets to aim for are really 750 which will give you platinum for 2 months and the 7.5k which will give you a minimum of 87.5k on the way to supernova, so you would need another 13k vpp before the end of the year

Re: Stars VIP offer for UK players

if u reach supernova, u can get up to 80k added.....that gives you the option to spend those 80k too........so you can buy the excellent chip sets, poker tables and your own shirts etc. Good promo for that reason alone
As Canardo said. I was excited too about that amount of points. But I realized, they are VPP not FPP. Just virtual ones to encourage you to get higher status.

Re: Stars VIP offer for UK players good results last few days, having a steady target to grind for seems to have helped my game vpp 3114 $1154 just need to make the decision now whether to strive for the extra 4400 points this month for the extra 5500 vpps towards Supernova

Re: Stars VIP offer for UK players cashed out yesterday as the extra gain for time put in just is not worth it for me 70k vpps will do nicely cashed out 1250 and am stood at 3500 vpps so will have roughly 19k vpps to get before the end of the year to make Supernova at a slower pace

• 3 weeks later...

I can't speak for anybody else' date=' but I never got given a gold star at primary school, and it's been eating at me for 35 years. :$[/quote'] I didn't get a gold star. :sad I got a platinum star! :cow It's actually better than I understood. I thought I'd just get platinum star privileges (most significantly, I guess, 2.5 FPPs per VPP earned) for one month, but it looks as though it lasts until the end of July.

Re: Stars VIP offer for UK players Snap:ok

I didn't get a gold star. :sad I got a platinum star! :cow It's actually better than I understood. I thought I'd just get platinum star privileges (most significantly, I guess, 2.5 FPPs per VPP earned) for one month, but it looks as though it lasts until the end of July.

if u reach supernova, u can get up to 80k added.....that gives you the option to spend those 80k too........so you can buy the excellent chip sets, poker tables and your own shirts etc. Good promo for that reason alone
morlspinRe: Stars VIP offer for UK players
ok thanks, im now back in the same camp as the rest then.....dont see the point lol
well if you had got supernova then made your 20 000 vpps in the 2 months you would have got 60 000 fpps = 1 of those nice chips sets but 10 000 vpps a month must take a lot of doing