Lay the fav

Well a little detour from the GH section for me... :tongue2 Got tired of all these hunts relying on a goal (or 2!) to be scored... It's footie and nothing is ever certain! I will do a little more "proper" betting in here, trying to find value... Basically lay the favourite team, odds taken will probably never be higher than 2.0 Start bank £30, each lay will have a libaility of £1. Translated back odds will be stated as well. Will try to provide reasoning behind bets whenever there's more than just "gutfeeling" :tongue2 If any mod feels this is too vague then feel free to move it to GH. Hopefully i can learn something along the way!

Re: Lay the fav Ok 1st bet is Bulgarian league, Cherno More - Petrich. CM is heavy favs, but: CM's form is somewhat dipping of late. In their previous 6 matches, they only managed to win 2, and they had three(!) 0-0 draws. In all honesty though, this have been against quite tough opponents, mainly from the upper half of the table. Looking at the h2h stats, Petrich actually won their last meeting (2-0 in October), and before that there were two 1-1 draws. Petrich form is terrible but a draw is imo more likely than the odds suggests. 1. Cherno More - Petrich, LAY Cherno More @ 1.07 (15.28)

Re: Lay the fav

Ok 1st bet is Bulgarian league, Cherno More - Petrich. CM is heavy favs, but: CM's form is somewhat dipping of late. In their previous 6 matches, they only managed to win 2, and they had three(!) 0-0 draws. In all honesty though, this have been against quite tough opponents, mainly from the upper half of the table. Looking at the h2h stats, Petrich actually won their last meeting (2-0 in October), and before that there were two 1-1 draws. Petrich form is terrible but a draw is imo more likely than the odds suggests. 1. Cherno More - Petrich, LAY Cherno More @ 1.07 (15.28)
Haha I had the away team as a lay so perhaps a draw would be a good bet:lol Can't lay the away as it's around 40-50:puke Did you see that someone has managed to back them at 10.00 for £18 haha:lol

Re: Lay the fav 1. Cherno More - Petrich, LAY Cherno More @ 1.07 (15.28) 6-0 -£1 2. Kalmar - Häcken, LAY Kalmar @ 1.69 (2.45) 2-1 -£1 3. Apollon - Doxa, LAY Apollon @ 1.65 (2.54) 3-1 -£1 Not the best of starts but hey ho. Häcken actually scored first, giving me some hope Bets: 3 Wins: 0 Losses: 3 Profit/Loss: - £3