** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Laying 3-3s Forever

Denman

Re: Laying 3-3s Forever 16.) LAY Valladolid v Gijon 3-3 @ 65 Result: Valladolid 1-2 Gijon +£0.85 :) New Bank: £59.00 17.) LAY Aston Villa v Newcastle 3-3 @ 70 Liability: £58.65, Potential Profit: £0.81

Re: Laying 3-3s Forever 17.) LAY Aston Villa v Newcastle 3-3 @ 70 Result: Villa 1-0 Newcastle +£0.81 :) New Bank: £59.81 18.) LAY Burnley v Sheff Utd 3-3 @ 90 Liability: £59.63, Potential Profit: £0.64

Re: Laying 3-3s Forever 18.) LAY Burnley v Sheff Utd 3-3 @ 90 Result: Burnley 1-0 Sheff Utd +£0.64 :) New Bank: £60.45 19.) LAY JJK v IFK Mariehamn 3-3 @ 160 Liability: £56.62, Potential Profit: £0.36

Re: Laying 3-3s Forever 19.) LAY JJK v IFK Mariehamn 3-3 @ 160 Result: JJK 0-2 IFK Mariehamn +£0.36 :D New Bank: £60.81 20.) LAY Amkar v Saturn Ramenskoe 3-3 @ 170 Liability: £59.15, Potential Profit: £0.33

Re: Laying 3-3s Forever Thanks, yeah I'm slowly but surely getting upto my £100 target. 20.) LAY Amkar v Saturn Ramenskoe 3-3 @ 170 Result: Amkar 0-2 Saturn +£0.33 :) New Bank: £61.14 21.) LAY Ireland v Nigeria 3-3 @ 130 Liability: £60.60, Potential Profit: £0.45

Re: Laying 3-3s Forever 22.) LAY Chelsea v Everton 3-3 @ 130 Result: Chelsea 2-1 Everton +£0.45 New Bank: £62.04 This bring me nicely to another summary of my progress so far: laying33s.png Number of Bets: 22 Profit to date: £12.04 Return Of Investment(ROI): 24.08% Average Profit: £0.547

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Laying 3-3s Forever After putting this GH to one side for the summer I'm glad to say i'm back and ready for the new season and my first LAY of the new season is in the England game tonight. 22.) LAY Netherlands v England 3-3 @ 110 Liability: £61.04, Potential Profit: £0.53

Re: Laying 3-3s Forever Thanks for the welcome back GSH. More goals in the England game than I expected, but as long as it's not 3-3 i'm not bothered. *23.) LAY Netherlands v England 3-3 @ 110 Result: Netherlands 2-2 England +£0.53 New Bank: £62.57 *note: I corrected the bet number.

Re: Laying 3-3s Forever 25.) LAY Tottenham v Liverpool 3-3 @ 80 Result: Tottenham 2-1 Liverpool +£0.75 :) New Bank: £63.86 Just to note I've withdrawn a large chunk of my Betfair funds (needed to make a few purchases which wer eonly avaiable for a limited time) therefore I don't feel comfortable carrying on with this for now since theach bet would take a big % of my balance away and I like to bet and trade whilst games are in-play and having money tied up in this GH would hinder my progress elsewhere. I shall however start up the challenge as soon as possible, once I've either bulit my balance back up to a big enough balance or decided to deposit some more funds.

Re: Laying 3-3s Forever

Laying 3-3s forever won't work mate, take that from someone that knows!! Follow Sarge and occasionally lay other scorelines, theres noway in hell you'll get to 350 without laying other scorelines :loon
To be fair it was only when Sarge turned to laying other scorelines that he finally found a loser. Maybe I should rename the topic was never my intention to lay 3-3s forever as such, it was just until I doubled my intial £50 investment. Then if I got to there I'd see what to do next. I still plan to do just that and if I get to a £100 I will probably split the bank and start laying other scorelines as well like you said.

To be fair it was only when Sarge turned to laying other scorelines that he finally found a loser. Maybe I should rename the topic was never my intention to lay 3-3s forever as such, it was just until I doubled my intial £50 investment. Then if I got to there I'd see what to do next.
Ah understood :ok It's certainly more than possible to double your initial bank, GL!! :hope

why did you betting in somes matches of the day ?
I'm not quite sure what your asking buddy. If it's about which games I pick, I usually just go for ones which I think will be tight matches in which I can't see there being many goals. 27.) LAY Millwall v Brighton 3-3 @ 120 Result: Millwall 1-1 Brighton +£0.51 :) New Bank: £64.84 28.) LAY Stoke v Sunderland 3-3 @ 130 Liability: £64.50, Potential Profit: £0.50