Virgin €75 Guaranteed Daily Micro Rebuy

steclarke

Just to let you know I had had confirmation off Ollie at Virgin that the 7.30 pm "100 gtd" will be ending on Thursday! Do not despair tho this and the recently finished "50 gtd" are combining to make the "75 @7" at €1.50 a rebuy and €75 gtd splits the other 2 games down the middle in time and cost to enter.. looks good ! starting Friday @ 7 pm !! ste clarke

Re: Virgin 100 gtd ends Thursday!

Just to let you know I had had confirmation off Ollie at Virgin that the 7.30 pm "100 gtd" will be ending on Thursday! Do not despair tho this and the recently finished "50 gtd" are combining to make the "75 @7" at €1.50 a rebuy and €75 gtd splits the other 2 games down the middle in time and cost to enter.. looks good ! starting Friday @ 7 pm !! ste clarke
Cheers for the update steve Like the AAHall Buster!!! :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Re: Virgin €75 Guaranteed Daily Micro Rebuy

WHEN Every evening at 7.00pm (BST). WHAT Virgin are running a micro guarantee tourney every evening. Nice low buy in with a guaranteed pot - the perfect way to unwind after a long days work!
  • Virgin €75 Guaranteed. Buy in €1.50 + €0.15 This no limit rebuy tourney runs every evening at 7.00pm (BST)

Unlimited €1.50 rebuys in first 60 mins and one add on. Just 11 played this on 1st May. :ok

• 7 months later...

Re: Virgin €75 Guaranteed Daily Micro Rebuy Yes - I still venture in there about twice a week. It rarely breaks the €75, so usually a small amount of overlay. About 15 runners, and it usually runs for just over 2 hours. Now pays 4 places.

• 2 months later...