Best bet of the day Mon 27th April

Re: Best bet of the day Mon 27th April 7.10 southwell Jord just looked briliant last time out in a close run finish and 6lb penalty should be far from enough to stop him scoring again here today, and with the step up in trip no worries neither and a close up second behind downhill skier reads well aswell, a return ride to elliot again so was obviousbly a positive change last time and has ridden him several times aswell!! Jord 1pt win

Re: Best bet of the day Mon 27th April 7:55 Windsor Admiral Sandhoe E/W The yard are in a decent bit of form at the moment. Driven ran well yesterday at 5/1 to continue this for the yard. Admiral Sandhoe has ran well recent with 3/3/5 for the form. LTO was the first time this horse has ran over 8f with the step up in trip. Seemed to relish the trip but not the conditions. First time running over Windsor may be an issue, but should relish the ground and the conditions. Seems to be one of the best in a poor race and it has a suberb jockey on board in the form of Jim Crowley. 9/1 E/W

Re: Best bet of the day Mon 27th April I went down for 2 bets this morning, BP'S Tip Taurus Twins in the 18-10 at south and Jennys gold in the 17-10 at tow, taurus twins was sadly a n/r so the full stake went e/w on jennys gold, it turned my burnt hands from sunday into ice blocks and put a nice bounce to my step for today, however not to be greedy, i sat last night and one man stood out a mile for me and am kicking myself i never stuck him down in a wee cheeky treble but never, this guy must be watched very carefully in the future and should turn out just a little special, if we watch for him and where he goes he has a very good chance of winning punters some very good cash, ''WATCH FOR THE GAMBLES'' anytime money comes for his rides we must take note, ''he is'' Mr Harry Skelton, he had 2 rides today at tow and rode a double, Watch him punters.

Re: Best bet of the day Mon 27th April

7.10 southwell Jord just looked briliant last time out in a close run finish and 6lb penalty should be far from enough to stop him scoring again here today, and with the step up in trip no worries neither and a close up second behind downhill skier reads well aswell, a return ride to elliot again so was obviousbly a positive change last time and has ridden him several times aswell!! Jord 1pt win
ex 6 lb held him chris,, one for the nb for the future. :ok

8.10 SOUTHWELL THREE STRINGS 0.5 E/W Not the best of draws but this is his grade and has won here. Trainer gets the odd big price one now and again and 14/1 is a decent price with capable apprentice on board for this one.
Top shelf ted...

Could well be the penalty although i did wonder whether it was the trip that was the undoing maybe??
I think it was both factors, Chris. As I highlighted in my lay bet, her last win was a close run affair and over 6 furlongs, so increasing the weight 6lbs for that win and asking her to run an additional 2 furlongs were always likely to be quite tough obstacles to overcome.