Kaka Laying Thread

After recieving some plaudits from a member for my posts, I have decided to start my own laying thread. Wait and see me select 20 winners on the trot now! I have put up one lay today that has come in. I am going to put that in the thread as my first selection. I did make it before the race. There are no more lays today. Horses must be below 3.0 in order to qualify for a lay. SELECTION 1. 2.30... LAY Cortinas - 2.36 Cortinas will have no problems with the ground or the trip. Normally I don't lay this type of horse, However, this animal may have some problems with his rivals. Greenbridge beat this animal in its last run over this distance and while Cortinas enjoys a 12 pound pull for a 2 length win, I have been watching Greenbridges last few runs and this is an improved horse who can take this race if on song. Cortinas will have difficulty reversing that formline. Five Dream has ran in MUCH better races than Cortinas and although this animal has not been winning these races, I don't feel Cortinas would be doing much better in them either. This animal had the likes of Takeroc behind him last time. Postmaster is in great form and disdasha is not out of this either. At the time of writing Cortinas has shortened to a price of 2.2. The recommended bet is to take this animal on. EDIT: Result - Cortinas LOST. Hopefully we have have more animals to lay tomorrow chaps. Good day.:gimme

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.