€100 to 2500

Samo911

Hi. Let me introduce first. I'm Samo and I come from Slovenia ( That's in middle Europe) I'm allmost 19 years old and I allredy finished school for sealesman / shop assis. I allways like to play card games etc, I played poker on .25c / 50c ( NL HL / PL OMAHA HI ) for money and I was able to make money for living on it. Not on the internet but live on local places where we played poker. But few months ago I was the wrong guy on the wrong place. It was some crazy night ( We drinking too much maybe ) and I get involved with some sirious shit and get bill from police for €2.456. In time I get ticket I had about 1200€ bankroll, but I wanted to increse my bankroll emidiatly to pay everything but I felt, moving on stakes was such a bad mistake. I lose about 700€ in one night. I'm back iin school now, I want to be more educated so I quit poker couse of realy tight schedule. And I'm more and more interesting in sport betting. My goal now is 2500€ and everything I got now for invest is my last hundred euros. I'm kind of newbie in sports betting and I allredy seen on forum that players with such goals are very ambicius. I realy can work now from 6 to 2 everyday couse school seems more important now. What do you guys suggest, whitch strategy to use, whitch bets I should bet and how to manage my money best to minimize the loses and maximize the profit with minimal risk. Thanks for future advices and help, also sory for my bad english:D

Re: €100 to 2500 hello mate if i am honest i dont think you should be pinning your hopes on this being your way out of a tight hole this is gambling and even when all you research is totally bang on and you are 100% you should win the bet - you can still lose if you are looking for max profit with minimal risk its still going to take a fairly long time to increase your money 25 fold i personally wouldnt use this method to make your money for something important like a police fine

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.