PokerPlayer Mag Party Poker $5,500 Vegas Experience

AA_Hall

WIN! $5,500 PartyPoker Vegas Experience package for the 2009 WSOP + $1,000 FOR FINAL TABLE RUNNERS UP! How To Enter 1. Got to www.partypoker.com amd download the software. 2. Open a real money account (you will have to deposit a min of $25 initially, but the tourneyis free to enter). Existing account holders are also eligible to play in the freeroll. 3. got to the Tournaments/Specials tab of the PartyPoker lobby, gind the PokerPlayer WSOP Freeroll from Friday, May 15, and Register using the password ********* IMPORTANT! Players can take the seven-day package starting any time between June 22 and July 3 THE PRIZES 1ST $5,500 PARTYPOKER VEGAS EXPERIENCE PACKAGE 2ND-10TH SHARE OF $1,000

Re: Party Poker $5,500 Vegas Experience

WIN! $5,500 PartyPoker Vegas Experience package for the 2009 WSOP + $1,000 FOR FINAL TABLE RUNNERS UP! How To Enter 1. Got to www.partypoker.com amd download the software. 2. Open a real money account (you will have to deposit a min of $25 initially, but the tourneyis free to enter). Existing account holders are also eligible to play in the freeroll. 3. got to the Tournaments/Specials tab of the PartyPoker lobby, gind the PokerPlayer WSOP Freeroll from Friday, May 15, and Register using the password ********* IMPORTANT! Players can take the seven-day package starting any time between June 22 and July 3 THE PRIZES 1ST $5,500 PARTYPOKER VEGAS EXPERIENCE PACKAGE 2ND-10TH SHARE OF $1,000
There's the clue! :ok TQM

• 3 weeks later...

Re: PokerPlayer Mag Party Poker $5,500 Vegas Experience PARTYPOKER.COM EXCLUSIVE FREEROLL Wednesday, May 20, 8pm Registration begins Friday, May 15, 8pm PASSWORD: found in the May issue of PokerPlayer magazine The Prizes 1st $ 5,500 partypoker Vegas Experience package 2nd-10th Share of $ 1,000

Re: PokerPlayer Mag Party Poker $5,500 Vegas Experience Thanks for the good wishes. Ended up 6th, last hand AJ v JT with T on flop. Can't complain too much as I'd had my fair share of luck previously. Anyway I now have $65 in pokerstars, one of the (many) sites I'd moved into sleep mode.

Re: PokerPlayer Mag Party Poker $5,500 Vegas Experience

Thanks for the good wishes. Ended up 6th' date=' last hand AJ v JT with T on flop. Can't complain too much as I'd had my fair share of luck previously. Anyway I now have $65 in pokerstars, one of the (many) sites I'd moved into sleep mode.[/quote'] --------------------------------- Guess your tired,as game was on--PartyPoker