WmHills MPP??

flushfrank

Hi all, i would like to raise an issue here for all WmHill poker players. Ive played online with them most regular 3 years now. Ive had some success with CPC tournaments last 2 years. Ive been away recently and discovered all my accumulated MPPs approx 500. I been saving up for larger buy-ins tournaments, hoping to make CPC 3 in a row. But they have scrapped the points, no warning given! A pathetic helpdesk now never responds online or answers the phone makes it worse to resolve. They say the points had no cash value and as a gesture of goodwill credit my a/c with a measley £10! Anybody else upset? PLease email advice :wall

Re: WmHills MPP?? When they switched pokersites they ran several freerolls so that people were compensated for their loss of MPPs...as I had very few MPPs I didn't get in so it didn't affect me anyway. The more you had...the bigger the freeroll...I would say you were unlucky to miss them as there was some decent value. I am 95% certain that MPP points roughly equated to 1p each in tournament value...so the £10 you received looks more than fair surely? Maybe the more regular players will better judge this, but it looks like Hills have been pretty fair.

Re: WmHills MPP?? I know some players who had 30 000 mpp on will hill -- think how they felt lol. I myself had a couple of thousand and spent them on freerolls before the switch. They gave me the option to either stay on rakeback after the switch (and forfiet points bonus) or go onto the i-poker fpp points bonus. I chose to stay on the rakeback and so I am only one of a minority who are on rakeback on the I-poker network. Out of all the poker rooms I think WH are one of the best regarding poker promos and bonuses -- The promos they run are creative and fun to play -- and I have picked up bootloads of juicy bonuses and bounties from will hill -- just on Tuesday I recieved an e-mail saying I recieved $100 bonus for a free draw they ran at the weekend -- which was super. I went on the cpc with them last year and the staff on board were fantastic -- so for me I think will hill rocks big time ;)

Re: WmHills MPP?? Yeah I have heard of players with 200K points but to be honest I never gave them any value. IIRC didn't they need to be used within a certain time of being earnt? I am also grandfathered on a rb account with WH on iPoker and I get thousands of points which are actually worthless due to me receiving rb on my account. Out of interest does anyone not getting rb see any points tourneys in the iPoker WH lobby? I never see any but was wondering if they existed if you were eligible to use your points and enter tourneys.