Greyhound Derby 2009

Re: Greyhound Derby 2009 Well Mr Harris, here are this years derby finalists!Looking forward to another classic contest, hopefully it wont take me 30mins to get served at the bar this year! 1.Westmead Ace at 100/1:Has a similar profile to one of the all time greats, Westmead Hawk, and is sure to be the kind of dog that may not blitz the competition but has a great chance to qualify coming from off the pace. 2.Ballymac Under at 66/1: Was the ante post favourite for the 2008 competition at odds of 8/1 only for it to be eliminated in the early rounds.Surely the dog has matured though, and has to be backed at ten times the price it was a year ago 3.Deanridge Fury at 40/1: Is coming into form at the right time, and beat one of the favourites Jesters Nap over course and distance only last night! 4.Me Buddy at 150/1: One of the fastest greyhounds from the traps I have seen in years, but for me theres a questionmark whether its got the stamina to hold of dogs over 480m, plus the three runs in a week could prove its undoing.However, if it cracks out in every round it should qualify, and at 150/1 is worth a small each way wager, if it runs 5.London Walter at 200/1.Now heres an interesting price.A consistent greyhound, who is capable of mixing it at the top level but is under most peoples radar.Last night it ran well against Wise Thought over both course and distance - which is 20/1 for derby glory.Its also ran well against Jesters Nap recently too.Worth a decent investment if it runs,

Re: Greyhound Derby 2009 All bets 1pt e/w 1/4 odds 6 places (a place in the final and the each way money is in the bag - this offer with most likely be reduced to 4 places once the competition gets underway so get on now!)

Tyrur Hestor skybet66-1
Bandicoot Tipoki skybet40-1
Windy Millar skybet66-1
Farloe Merlin skybet100-1
Farloe Reason totes40-1
Kinda Ready boyles100-1
Thurlsbeg Joker skybet50-1

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.