Hide « Bærum v Korsvoll
Ranheim v Kjelsås (14:00BST) 1.30 6.40 8.00 105.05 % Details »
Hide « Ranheim v Kjelsås
Manglerud v Mo (16:00BST) 1.45 5.10 5.20 107.80 % Details »
Hide « Manglerud v Mo
Sunday 19 April 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
Raufoss v Asker (15:00BST) 2.35 4.35 2.40 107.21 % Details »
Hide « Raufoss v Asker

Re: Norway, weekend, 18-21st of april. Tromsø - Lillestrøm Tromsø have so far in the season 2-1-1. The one played at home ended with a 2-4-defeat against Rosenborg, but both Vålerenga and Brann was bulled 4-2 away. Sigurd Rushfeld(att) is uncertain, but he would be tested before the match start. Koppinen (def) must also be checked before the match. Lillestrøm opened with 1-1 away against Stabæk, but since it has actually gone worse and worse, and 1-3-loss of Aalesund was followed by 1-2-loss at home to Vålerenga. Newcomer Igiebor (mb) is ready to play, while Bjørn Helge Riise (mid) is uncertain. Tromsø has been good in all the games so far this year, and in the home loss against Rosenborg was a waste from the home side, while RBK scored on almost everything. Lillestrøm have been dissapointing so far, and i can see them turn it in this match against a good Tromsø team. In this match I go for a home win, on the basis of form and what I've seen of both teams. My Bet: Tromsø -0.5, 1.84 @ Pinnacle 5 \ 10

Re: Norway, weekend, 18-21st of april. Sandefjord - Bodø\Glimt A battle between a Sandefjord team that is expected to fight in the lower part of the table, against Bodø\Glimt who played beyond expectations last season. Of the games I've seen of the team so far in this year's season, I think Sandefjord has been better than expected. They beat Brann 3-1 at home, so 2-0 defeat of Odd away. So 1-1 at home against Fredrikstad, and the impressive 1-1 away against Molde who lost their first point of the season in that match, (Molde won even if the chance statistics 15-3). Bodø\Glimt is in financial trouble, the club can not buy players, only players on free transfer, and some players playing without payment, which has led to dissatisfaction in the club. Glimt failed 1-1 at home in the first match against Fredrikstad, only to lose 3-1 away to Molde, and 0-2 at home against Lyn. They beat Strømsgodset 1-0 last round home, however, a match that was otherwise very poor of chances, and that soon could have ended 0-0 or 1-1. I'm not impressed by Glimt so long this year, and if Sandefjord is set to survive in Tippeligaen, MUST they beat Glimt in games like this, which I also think they do from what I've seen from both teams so far this season. The odds at Sandefjord is also good as I see it. My Bet: Sandefjord Pk and -0.5, 2.0 Pinnacle @ 4 \ 10

Re: Norway, weekend, 18-21st of april. Ålesund - Start A match between 2 strong home teams. Ålesund has in recent years been largely taken their points at home, while away, they have been very poor. Kjetil Rekdal got his first defeat as Ålesund manager in the away match against Odd, where Ålesund leads 2-0 after 20 min, and burned a number of chances after this. Odd came back and won 4-2. I am sure Rekdal not accept this in the home match against Start. The last 3 meetings between the teams has ended with a 2-4 loss, 3-0 win and 0-0 for Ålesund. Start at their side has opened with a 1-2-1 in their first 4 games, the same has Ålesund. Start is very varied in performance, but like Ålesund is they also a typical home team. There are reports at this time of no new injuries from the previous league match, and I feel Ålesund is to take all the points in this meeting. They played well away to Odd, and could soon have got a result there. I also think odds for home win was good at this time.. My bet: Ålesund win, 2.14, pinnacle @ 3 \ 10

Re: Norway, weekend, 18-21st of april. What about Stabaek? Prize is still at 1.8 and it seems clear value considering the last 3 home games for Stabaek in this matchup: 4-0, 3-0, 8-0. Also they need to get it going now after a slow start. Any lineup info or team news? Best regards

Re: Norway, weekend, 18-21st of april.

What about Stabaek? Prize is still at 1.8 and it seems clear value considering the last 3 home games for Stabaek in this matchup: 4-0, 3-0, 8-0. Also they need to get it going now after a slow start. Any lineup info or team news? Best regards
Kimera is the best person to answer that, but i wont put my money on Stabæk because Molde have been in a very good run in the start of the season. In the 1-1 game against Sandefjord was it amazing that they only managed to score once, they won 16-3 or something in shot on target... But Stabæk looks better now... so for me no bet:)

Re: Norway, weekend, 18-21st of april. Tromsø - Lillestrøm Its a short notice indeed. Match starts in 90 minutes. The reason is waiting for the starting line-ups. Both clubs have had some major worries before the game, key players have been reported doubtful which would be something to take notice of when predicting the outcome. For the homeside key defender Koppinen is most likely out. It has not been confirmed yet, but he has not not trained since he was subbed last week because of a head injury. Key striker Rushfeldt, who has been in tremendous form so far is being tested as we speak. If he is not 100% he won`t be starting. Otherwise no other big changes. Lillestrøm on the other hand reported earlier this week that they only had three defenders ready for this one. Now when the line-ups is out, it seems like it has sorted itself out. It is also worth mentioning that winger Bjørn Helge Riise is ready for action. The weather report talks about a snowy day up north, nearly the same as against Rosenborg a couple of weeks ago. To know if its a disadvatange or not is difficult to say really. When Rosenborg arrived I knew they were out to play attacking footy. Lillestrøm will probably today do the opposite, and there is no doubt that it is easier to defend when the conditions are poor. Another point being that coach Henning Berg is known for defensive preparation, and today that will mean a lot to the outcome of the game imo. Tromsø has been in superb shape of late, mostly becuase of their great effectivity in front of the net, and strikers in good shape. However if Rushfeldt is out, his replacement Munoz will not be the same, knowing he has naturally more of a south-american playing style. To predict anything in this one is very difficult, but when seeing the lines comparing it to the trends in the squads I can`t look away from Lillestrøm actually getting a decent result today. History-wise, all games in Tromsø between these teams has been very close. Even if I know Tromsø has been involved in many high-scoring matches of late I suspect we will see a more "natural" result in this one. Two bets for me, following the value... Lillestrøm, +0.5, 2.21 @sbobet 3/10 (opening lines, +0.5, 1.99) Under 2.5/3, 1.96 @sbobet 3/10 (opening lines, under 2.5/3, 1.80)

Re: Norway, weekend, 18-21st of april. Have to go to work, no time for write-ups... Aalesund - Start Aalesund, -0/0.5, 1.97 @sbobet 4/10 (opening lines, -0.5, 2.12) Sandefjord - Bodø/Glimt Over 2.5, 1.98 @sbobet 4/10 (opening lines, over 2.5, 1.95) Stabæk - Molde Stabæk, -0.5, 1.88 @sbobet 4/10 (opening lines, -0.5, 1.79)

Re: Norway, weekend, 18-21st of april. The same as above, work... Nybergsund - Haugesund Over 2.5/3, 1.95 @sbobet 3/10 (opening lines, over 2.5/3, 1.92) Notodden - Mjøndalen Notodden, -1, 2.11 @sbobet 3/10 (opening lines -1, 1.92) Tromsdalen - Stavanger Tromsdalen, -0.5, 1.97 @sbobet 3/10 (opening lines, -0.5, 1.97) Kongsvinger - Løv/Ham Kongsvinger, -0.5/1, 1.99 @sbobet 3/10 (opening lines, -1, 2.13) Moss - Alta Alta, +1.5, 2.11 @sbobet 2/10 (opening lines, +1.5, 2.17)

Re: Norway, weekend, 18-21st of april. Tippeligaen crazy as always... Sorry guys, bad luck is following me, tromsø 1-1 in 84 min, 1-1 Strømsgodset in 86 min, 1-1 Bodø glimt in 89 min, and Lyn scored 1-1 on a goalie blunder:( Stabæk - Molde 2-3 Rosenborg - Odd 1-1 Sandefjord - Bodø/Glimt 1-1 Strømsgodset - Lyn 1-1 And saturday Tromsø - Lillestrøm 1-1

Re: Norway, weekend, 18-21st of april. It is more than obvious that bettors got to wait to put their middle-high stakes after the 7th round!! But personally I got surprised that Molde kept the high tempo whil eStabæk is on the way up ... and YES games in Tippeligaen starts from a 50-50 point of view no matter what their names are.

Re: Norway, weekend, 18-21st of april. If it's true that it's better to wait some rounds pass,it's also true that a joke-referee such as the referee at Sandefjord yesterday has his influence on betting. A clear free-kick like the sun just out the area for the defence given to Bodo and they scored 1-1;now how can i fell myself having bet on Sandefjord Hw???:@ This is betting,in every league first days are difficult to predict but i hate joke-referees:wall:wall:wall

Re: Norway, weekend, 18-21st of april. Viking - Fredrikstad The homeside has after the great start not been able of getting anything out of their matches. In their last one versus Lyn away (0-0), they played utterly defensive-minded and did not create anything at all. Today, there would be an other mentality in the team. They want to go ahead and win it, as fans expect. Squad-wise, they have a near complete squad ready for action. That being said, key players like Fillo, Niang and Ødegaard have not shown anything close to the effort they had in the first round. The visitors lost their last one against Stabæk at home (0-1). It was a close match that could have gone voth ways in the end, the difference being only the effectiveness from Stabæks side. Today, they will miss full-back Shabani that was injured agaisnt Stabæk. Otherwise it is reported that key striker Gardar Johansson is starting to get more and more in shape, but he will probably be benched knowing that a 4-4-1-1 formation is likely to be used. Otherwise this one could lead to the debut of attacking midfielder Celso Borges. He has been rated as a star player, and many better clubs were shocked when he chose to play for Fredrikstad this season. I haven`t seen him in action yet, but there is high expectations of him this season. The visitors has in my opinion a fair chance of getting at least one point today. When knowing of Vikings form, and that Fredrikstad has players back and ready this could easily be a draw imo. Value on +0.5 is not good enough, still the +0.25 looks quite nice to me. Small stakes though... Fredrikstad, +0/0.5, 2.12 @sbobet 3/10 (opening lines, +0.5, 1.80)

Nice write-up' date=' sounds like unders[/quote'] Difficult to say really. If an early goal is allowed it could be a many-goal game. I can see Fredrikstad relying on counters with their fast forwards Everton, Thomasson and Borges (expect him to start) though. Also they have midfielder Ramberg that always is interested on fast counters. Against Stabæk they had some chances by doing exactly that, early break from their defensive minded midfielders (Wehrman, Gashi) which led to some good chances... As the line is set, the value is on the overs (2.06), but when knowing how Fredrikstad will approach the match it could easily be a low-scoring one.

Viking - Fredrikstad The homeside has after the great start not been able of getting anything out of their matches. In their last one versus Lyn away (0-0), they played utterly defensive-minded and did not create anything at all. Today, there would be an other mentality in the team. They want to go ahead and win it, as fans expect. Squad-wise, they have a near complete squad ready for action. That being said, key players like Fillo, Niang and Ødegaard have not shown anything close to the effort they had in the first round. The visitors lost their last one against Stabæk at home (0-1). It was a close match that could have gone voth ways in the end, the difference being only the effectiveness from Stabæks side. Today, they will miss full-back Shabani that was injured agaisnt Stabæk. Otherwise it is reported that key striker Gardar Johansson is starting to get more and more in shape, but he will probably be benched knowing that a 4-4-1-1 formation is likely to be used. Otherwise this one could lead to the debut of attacking midfielder Celso Borges. He has been rated as a star player, and many better clubs were shocked when he chose to play for Fredrikstad this season. I haven`t seen him in action yet, but there is high expectations of him this season. The visitors has in my opinion a fair chance of getting at least one point today. When knowing of Vikings form, and that Fredrikstad has players back and ready this could easily be a draw imo. Value on +0.5 is not good enough, still the +0.25 looks quite nice to me. Small stakes though... Fredrikstad, +0/0.5, 2.12 @sbobet 3/10 (opening lines, +0.5, 1.80)
1-2 FT, bet won...

Ã…lesund - Start A match between 2 strong home teams. Ã…lesund has in recent years been largely taken their points at home, while away, they have been very poor. Kjetil Rekdal got his first defeat as Ã…lesund manager in the away match against Odd, where Ã…lesund leads 2-0 after 20 min, and burned a number of chances after this. Odd came back and won 4-2. I am sure Rekdal not accept this in the home match against Start. The last 3 meetings between the teams has ended with a 2-4 loss, 3-0 win and 0-0 for Ã…lesund. Start at their side has opened with a 1-2-1 in their first 4 games, the same has Ã…lesund. Start is very varied in performance, but like Ã…lesund is they also a typical home team. There are reports at this time of no new injuries from the previous league match, and I feel Ã…lesund is to take all the points in this meeting. They played well away to Odd, and could soon have got a result there. I also think odds for home win was good at this time.. My bet: Ã…lesund win, 2.14, pinnacle @ 3 \ 10
A perfect home win by 2:0 ! :cheers

If it's true that it's better to wait some rounds pass,it's also true that a joke-referee such as the referee at Sandefjord yesterday has his influence on betting. A clear free-kick like the sun just out the area for the defence given to Bodo and they scored 1-1;now how can i fell myself having bet on Sandefjord Hw???:@ This is betting,in every league first days are difficult to predict but i hate joke-referees:wall:wall:wall
He did his job very well actually ... :cheers:dude

Re: Norway, weekend, 18-21st of april. Sogndal - HamKam After the two first rounds the promotion battlers Sogndal has not been as good as their excellent preseason was. Two draws is the result and both ould easily have been losses. Against Hønefoss at home an overtime goal saved them (2-2) while against poor Mjøndalen (0-0) they were not able to capitalize on being one man more in 65 minutes, even if the pitch looked like a badly formed potato field. Squad-wise they have nearly a full squad to pick from, midfielder and captain Rune Bolseth is ready again after getting injured in the preseason. Still, he severely lacks of match fitness, since he has been out for a while. Key centre-back Even Hovland is still out with an injury, while forwards Kader and Tuurunen have been left out of the squad for unknown reasons. HamKam on the other side, has a full squad to pick from and will probably field the same eleven that thrashed Alta 7-0 in their last one. The big win do not reflect the style of play though, when knowing that Alta had their goalie red-carded in the first half. Still, massive chances was made, and they were pretty effective also. A notion that inclines players starting to fin their form. There is no doubt in my mind that this team, if being without injuries should win this division. They are up for a tough one today, but Sogndal has simply not showed any signs of form struggling to get the offensive going. The visitors should be in for a real test today, but as I see it, they are fully capable of tking down a Sogndal team that so far has not showed any kind of form. Decent value, imo... Hamkam, -0/0.5, 2.11 @sbobet 4/10 (opening lines, -0/0.5, 2.05)