Scottish Grand National - Ayr

Ive simply gone on trends and got it down to three horses, i shouldnt really be going on trends looking at the results of the english and the irish, but i have. Here are my three selections: Merigo - 12/1 (coral) King Barry - 26/1 (stan james) Thats Rhythm - 17/1 (paddy power) My main bet here is going to be Merigo this is because he is more proven over the 4mile(won last time out at 4m 1f, with same jockey which will be aboard on saturday). Also he is carrying less than 11st and is between 8-10 age catagory. Any thoughts of who your having? Tom.

Re: scottish Grand National - Ayr 3:25 Ayr: Gone to Lunch 3pts e/w 14/1 Paddy Power (bog) Gone To Lunch pulled up at Cheltenham, but his record is not as good there as elsewhere, and maybe he needs a flat galloping track such as Newbury where he has won both starts (and hopefully Ayr). Tony McCoy keeps the ride and presumably AP is satisfied Gone To Lunch is over what caused him to pull up in the RSA. Every chance that Gone To Lunch will stay this trip and is happy enough on the prevailing good going. Looks a decent each way bet.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.